Danilo (signed for Juve)

Rivals.

You never fail to make a buffoon of yourself.

Let’s not get arrogant like rag fans. Spuds just beat us over two legs in the CL quarterfinals although with some help, and went to the final. They have a squad with some world class players that can challenge for title and added Ndombele. Normally you can dismiss them for their propensity to bottle it when in the business end of the season but you never know when they can suddenly click and make a breakthrough. We and dippers may be the faves but I doubt it’s wise to totally dismiss spuds

And Liverpool finished 25 points behind us two years ago and 1 point behind last year. Do I think it's particularly likely? Not really, but I'm not going to be an asshole about it. Clearly not an issue for you though.

You think they’re rivals for the title but at the same time don’t consider it particularly likely?

Sounds like you’ve really thought it through.

Let’s not get arrogant like rag fans. Spuds just beat us over two legs in the CL quarterfinals although with some help, and went to the final. They have a squad with some world class players that can challenge for title and added Ndombele. Normally you can dismiss them for their propensity to bottle it when in the business end of the season but you never know when they can suddenly click and make a breakthrough. We and dippers may be the faves but I doubt it’s wise to totally dismiss spuds

We beat Spurs in 3 of the 4 games we played them in and they eliminated us from the CL via a snide handball ‘goal’.

We finished 27 points ahead of them and they lost 13 league games.

They are not rivals.

They only finished 5 points ahead of Utd. Does that mean Utd are rivals too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.