Bang goes the holiday

Been there and seen that. Fantastic. There's a little bar to the right of the picture so you can have a couple of beers as well
I watched from a little bar in the harbour after getting off and thought fuck me, that's tight. Taking off was brill, with the captain saying we would be 'going for it at full pelt right from the start'.

Just seen Thomas Cook flight 1674 to Heraklion on flightradar24. It got all the way south to the middle of France and then turned back, came past Manchester, did 5 or 6 180 degree turns over Blackburn and is now about to land back in Manchester.

Three hours flying to get back where you started from. Mind you, after TC's performance this week with City, perhaps the pilot left his wallet in the office and has just nipped back for it

D_npCURXYAEoYa5.jpg:large

I remember doing the Skiathos flight about 20 (?) Years ago ... landing was a bit hairy .. but after the take off we had to land at Brindisi airport to get fuel..... did you guys experience this too

Just seen Thomas Cook flight 1674 to Heraklion on flightradar24. It got all the way south to the middle of France and then turned back, came past Manchester, did 5 or 6 180 degree turns over Blackburn and is now about to land back in Manchester.

Three hours flying to get back where you started from. Mind you, after TC's performance this week with City, perhaps the pilot left his wallet in the office and has just nipped back for it

Great piece of kit is the flightradar24.com and unbelievable to see so many aircraft in the Sky at any one time. Those ATC bods certainly earn their keep.

Great piece of kit is the flightradar24.com and unbelievable to see so many aircraft in the Sky at any one time. Those ATC bods certainly earn their keep.
There's one commercial aircraft in about a fifty mile radius of me right now, A Fedex flight heading to Seattle from Memphis...noisy basterd

I remember doing the Skiathos flight about 20 (?) Years ago ... landing was a bit hairy .. but after the take off we had to land at Brindisi airport to get fuel..... did you guys experience this too

I think it must have been Skiathos that we went to. Took off, flew at quite low level for about 15 minutes, landed at a military airport for fuel and then took off and back to Manchester

Reactions: Ant
I work at the airport and use flight radar all the time,very handy for timing a fag before the plane comes in :)
Do you also have to have your fags in a filthy Anderson shelter with no roof, then climb a dodgy staircase and do a walk of shame?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.