City's New Kits - 2019/20

Just popped into a very large sports shop in Munich ,nearly fainted.Massive poster of Aguero and co sporting the kits along with extensive selection of City merchandise. Three youngsters were trying on City shirts whilst the United shirts were being ignored in the corner.

Home kit looks a much darker blue once the players start sweating (much more of a “wet colour change” than most previous kits) based on what was on show in today’s friendly.

Nearly the “laser blue” we had in the Kappa/Le Coq period.

Luckily there likely won’t be that much sweating during the season. ;-)

I’m not one for buying kits - buy the odd training jacket. I’m more interested in how the kit looks on the players. I thought that looked modern today. Really good.

Reactions: CC1
Not a fan of the new home kit having seen it in action. Strange shade of blue, almost Napoli-esque. Hopefully it will grow on me and that Tecno logo won’t be there above the players’ names. Least of my worries though as long as we keep winning in it

Home kit looks a much darker blue once the players start sweating (much more of a “wet colour change” than most previous kits) based on what was on show in today’s friendly.

Nearly the “laser blue” we had in the Kappa/Le Coq period.

Luckily there likely won’t be that much sweating during the season. ;-)
Certainly it's 2 colours for the price of one.

Actually looks better darker.

Just popped into a very large sports shop in Munich ,nearly fainted.Massive poster of Aguero and co sporting the kits along with extensive selection of City merchandise. Three youngsters were trying on City shirts whilst the United shirts were being ignored in the corner.
Which shop is that mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.