Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham Asia Trophy (17/07/19) @ 1.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri looking very slow I’m hoping when he gets to full fitness he will quicken up

That’s what I said to my lads. Or judging any player off 45 mins of football but he is either lacking in pace or not fit which is the more likely scenario.

Positives Bernabe and Doyle who have looked decent.

Very decent half considering this eleven never played together. Fredericks 'penalty' (was it him?) was one of the best dives I've ever seen.
Felix Nmecha you mean? Yep, should have been booked, as should have Felipe Anderson.

Rodri as advertised, a Busquets type more than a Ferna type. He just needs time to understand our system better so he’s a step ahead positionally. Plus he’ll hardly ever be surrounded by these players. Cut him some slack.

Weat ham should of been down after the first 5 minutes and there saying west ham look like the best team, don't they know we have 7 young lads on the pitch and west ham got nearly a full team out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.