Man City TV Launched

This really was a rushed app launch — this is the help section on my Man City for TV app on Roku (anyone that has ever done graphic design will be familiar with this helpful information).

82-E3-C5-B1-8-F8-B-401-C-B60-F-2-DC9-C4-E323-C8.jpg
Fucking lmao

I think City will have only signed up to certain platforms atm.

No doubt there has been a lot of contractual negotiations going on behind the scenes before City TV was launched.
Without doubt. We used to answer calls and emails regarding the ITV Player/Hub before they took it in house and there's an enormous amount of work required to support these apps on various platforms. We used to have so much fun when Samsung updated their software every year which instantly killed the Player. How I miss all of those abusive calls because they couldn't access 'I'm a Celebrity...' that they'd 'paid for'. The emails would run into the (literally) thousands.

I have it installed on my Roku fine and I have subscribed through my account. BUT I see no premium content specifically, I don't see the new documentary.
ill wait until this is iOS compatible. Can’t believe they didn’t launch this on phone apps, seems like a wasted opportunity. I’d watch the hell out of this app if I could use it on my phone

Installed easily on roku for me and subscribed through my Citizens account.
It only runs every sixth attempt to open it for me.

It either crashes to the Roku ‘home’ menu or crashes the Roku OS entirely (causing the Roku to reboot) the other attempts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.