Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham Asia Trophy (17/07/19) @ 1.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker needs to tighten up his dribbling, he pushes the ball too far away from himself and he made mistakes last season from these actions.

You would think Leroy would be good on the right as an inside forward as he is so good striking with his left foot.

If he has improved his right foot that will help him get more time there, I think and allow for more game time.

Wonder if he decided to work on it for whatever reason due to this.

I know he's technically playing as a striker (did so last pre season and scored against Liverpool)

Bernardo false 9 (get him in the game more), Sterling LW and Sane RW. Would like to see that...

I know we shouldn’t get too excited by a preseason game but some of the football today has been absolutely fantastic. We move the ball so beautifully and quickly at times we are unplayable. Bodes well for the season.

He doesn't like to commentate a player name as we pass it about does he the boring facts ****, he only chimes a name out when it KDB, Sane,Sterling etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.