City's New Kits - 2019/20

Certainly it's 2 colours for the price of one.

Actually looks better darker.
Can’t say I feel the same about it looking better darker.

But at least the away kit won’t change colour mid-match...

Or does PUMA have another surprise of purple for us? ;-)

Home shirt looks ok on except for the plastic purple,why plastic or whatever the correct name is for it,changes colour with sweat like the one we had a couple of years ago,at least it looks good from a distance

If someone had told me you could peel the purple off as an option I wouldn’t have been so harsh, still disappointed the white socks don’t turn to blue when sweat mixes with them.

So city blue turns darker, purple flaps in the wind and socks are stubbornly white.

Shite.

Home shirt looks ok on except for the plastic purple,why plastic or whatever the correct name is for it,changes colour with sweat like the one we had a couple of years ago,at least it looks good from a distance
About 200 miles away then maybe

The funny thing is that if they are successful in getting it changed, it's just going to be a much smaller PP logo in an ocean of white - they aren't going to change the design now.
That kit will definitely be a wind up from HTFC and Paddy Power. It's already got them loads of exposure, which is what they're good at. The actual shirt will have normal sponsor positioning once it's revealed properly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.