Arsenal thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think, they accused City of ruining Arsenal when we bought some of their players, and Arsenal were happy to take our money.

ride-38-ein-robbie-from-arsenal-fan-tv-as-we-15755621.png

I told you Claude, this time next year.........

Ha Arsenal letters if only the arse fans would have made comment about the big 4 letter to try & stop us, as it is I have no fucks to give apart from hope they fall down a big hole and end up like they were under Bruce Rioch.
arsenal along with lfc,mufc fans are the biggest ****s out there for me, when we were shite I used to go on bbc606 forums and arsenal fans were the worst of the lot, still haven't forgiven them, fuck em hope they fucking rot.

arsenal along with lfc,mufc fans are the biggest ****s out there for me, when we were shite I used to go on bbc606 forums and arsenal fans were the worst of the lot, still haven't forgiven them, fuck em hope they fucking rot.

Agreed. Never understand why/how people hate Spurs more than Arsenal. As you say, the Tarquins are 3rd only to the usual suspects in ****iness.

Think there owners dont give a shit where they finish as long as its not with relegation! Its a massive cash cow for the Americans.
If by Americans you mean the Kroenkes you are 100% correct. Stan is an odious human being and couldn't care less about anything but lining his pockets, from what I've read.

Every team he owns is merely an income source. He couldn't care less what the fans want. Mediocrity to awfulness is ok as long as he makes money.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal...ant-compete-for-trophies-kroenke?platform=amp

The amount of vitriolic bile they've slung at us I'm glad that they are struggling and hope it continues. You have to chuckle that these self entitled picks think playing in the europa league and constantly at top of league is a crisis.

Also nice to see Henry winter suggest all fans come together to help stop owners like kroenke. Shame he didn't make the same rallying call when clubs like, blackpool, Bolton, notts county etc were being destroyed by the owners

If by Americans you mean the Kroenkes you are 100% correct. Stan is an odious human being and couldn't care less about anything but lining his pockets, from what I've read.

Every team he owns is merely an income source. He couldn't care less what the fans want. Mediocrity to awfulness is ok as long as he makes money.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/arsenal...ant-compete-for-trophies-kroenke?platform=amp

In American sports it doesn’t matter how awful the team is, as all franchises receive an equal share of profits made by the league. This is certainly the case in the NFL and MLS, and I assume it’s the same for baseball, basketball and ice hockey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.