Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be idiocy to let him walk for free. He was struggling to get in to the team 2nd half of last season.
So let me re phrase . You can want him sold at any cost rather then walk free because he struggled to get in the team second half of last season?
I’m glad that you are not in charge of our transfer instead of txiki .

So let me re phrase . You can want him sold at any cost rather then walk free because he struggled to get in the team second half of last season?
I’m glad that you are not in charge of our transfer instead of txiki .

No, I think most would agree it would be better to sell Sane for closer to his true value e.g. 100m+ than to let him go for free. He's an unbelievable talent but losing him for free would be ridiculously bad.

No, I think most would agree it would be better to sell Sane for closer to his true value e.g. 100m+ than to let him go for free. He's an unbelievable talent but losing him for free would be ridiculously bad.
If you can predict future especially in sports and like two years from now , could you kindly give my winning lottery number please?

Pep Guardiola: "I have said many times that we want people to be happy here and we want to help [Leroy Sané] to reach his potential. He’s a great player with incredible quality."

Not sure what to make of that Kaz. Why say we want people to be happy? Kinda implies he isn’t.

Maybe reading too much into it.

Not sure what to make of that Kaz. Why say we want people to be happy? Kinda implies he isn’t.

Maybe reading too much into it.
I'm not sure either,i am guessing he shows his diappointment at not playing in a way pep doesn't like going by a scene in the all or nothing doco,i would be gutted to lose him
Just remembered in the new doco of the last 30 days he said in the locker room you all know how critical(or similiar word) i am of leroy but when he came on he did well and scored the goal,i think there is some butting of heads going on,we'll know soon enough

Id sell him to avoid losing him for cut price next summer. He is not clearly keen to sign or it feels like that anyway considering how long this has been going on. About 20 months now.

You'd sell him now, eventhough its not clear he wants to go and there hasnt been a bid, to avoid a hypothetical scenario next summer? So much can happen by then. He can sign a contract at any point in the year. He could have a poor season and nobody interested in him. he could have an amazing season and his value shoots up even with one year less on his contract (hazard sold for over 100m in his final year). Bayern may fail to qualify for champs league & he wont want to go there, we might get a ban and decide ni sale irrespective of offer made. And so on and so on. Its a month or so of Bayern nonsense in the media, and then a season of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.