Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we should just close this thread and let events take their course. He either goes and we get a good replacement or he stays and all this speculation will have been for nothing. Until then it’s just stoking a pointless panic in people.

I'm not sure either,i am guessing he shows his diappointment at not playing in a way pep doesn't like going by a scene in the all or nothing doco,i would be gutted to lose him
Just remembered in the new doco of the last 30 days he said in the locker room you all know how critical(or similiar word) i am of leroy but when he came on he did well and scored the goal,i think there is some butting of heads going on,we'll know soon enough

Yep. Just watched Peps post match presser. Definitely something going on.

Hes a great player, but sometimes he does hit me as a little petulant and that never flies with Pep.

At the end of the day, we've offered him a new deal and I'm pretty certain Pep does want to work with him cause hes a massive talent, but like I say I just feel like there is something there that isn't right.

What will be will be I guess.

IF he wants out and has been sold on Bayern. then if they meet our valuation he must go because A I Dont want a player creating a bad whiff in the dressing room ie a Pogba B IF he doesnt want to take his chance of making this a magical season,taking his chance and having the balls to show Pep and anybody that has the slightest doubt, THAT HE is the best thing to come out of Germany since the BMW And he would reach such a high level of sublime quality that our manager faced being lynched if he wasnt the first name on the team sheet But if he still wants away then i wish well in the one horse race in Germany enjoy the boredom. and i hope you dont miss playing with greatest players and manager on gods green earth

Pep Guardiola on whether he expects Leroy Sané to stay: "Yes. The club made him an offer last year. As I said many times, we want people happy to be here. We are going to help him to be the best."

"We know his potential. He has a special quality difficult to find around the world. I spoke to the club 10 times (to say) I want people here to be happy. If they don't want, they go. The desire to have him to be with us is always there."

Pep Guardiola: "I have said many times that we want people to be happy here and we want to help [Leroy Sané] to reach his potential. He’s a great player with incredible quality."
According to City Chief on Twitter directly before Pep makes this quote the reporter asks “You expecting Leroy will stay. Has he told you” and Pep replies “yeah”. He then goes on to the quote you posted.

I Dont want a player creating a bad whiff in the dressing room
insidecitystill345.ashx

leroy.ashx

I don’t think that’s going to happen. It’s not happened at any point in the three years he’s been with us so far and he looks to be in good spirits with the squad and management team so far in pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.