Man City TV Launched

Depends on your model, mate.

I have an LG Smart TV and the app is not currently available.

If it is available, it should appear in the LG Content Store, though. Others have said searching ‘Man City’ should bring it up.

Cool. Nothing in the store at all. Dodnt seem to be a search function. Gone outdoors now so will try later.

Thanks

Seems an odd way to launch with only limited app support at the moment although it does say that more platforms will be coming soon. Is it too much to ask hower to be able to login to a website on an ordinary PC and watch the content? Perhaps I'm old fashioned!
Nope, I'm of the same opinion, no reason the content can't be made accessible via a PC as the login is via the Cityzens ID.

Anyone outside the UK manage to watch the game on the platform? Didnt get up in time to watch as it was on at 5.30am. Also the game hasn't appeared on the replay section as of yet.
It was on telly on sky so it will be up on city tv 24hrs after it was played,at least that's my understanding

It may depend on how old the LG TV is. We bought ours in May 2018 & I found & loaded the App without any problem. Searching 'Man City wasn't sufficient though - I had to search 'Man City for TV' to get it.

It may depend on how old the LG TV is. We bought ours in May 2018 & I found & loaded the App without any problem. Searching 'Man City wasn't sufficient though - I had to search 'Man City for TV' to get it.
Seems to be based on model more than timeframe.

I’ve just checked again (via multiple search terms and manual review of all apps available in the LG Content Store) and it is still not available to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.