Away tickets

It would also imply that to adhere to the new rules there will no ticket office sales at the ground for away matches .

So the largest group of fans, the largest group of away fans are to be shit on by the club they’ve been following for donkeys years
And it looks like the 150 tickets for the ballot are coming out of the loyalty points system

I’d be more accepting of the changes if they were alongside other changes but it’s clear the city matters representatives were looking after their own interests given there’s seemigly zero changes to supporters club allocations. Piss poor from them they’ve shat all over the ordinary fan here.

So the guys who have been doing it by the book get their allocation reduced and have the inconvenience of collecting from the ground. That may sound like a minor inconvenience on the face of it but I usually travel with people on coaches who get us to the ground with barely any time before kick off, which means if I’m chosen I’m missing a decent part of the game just to get my ticket. Then I’m guessing I’ll have to have ID on me, I make a habit of not taking anything that isn’t essential for an away day as it’s very easy to lose things or have them stolen but now I’m potentially going to have to take my passport/seasoncard or whatever they decide is adequate ID, and if I do lose that not only have I lost it, I’m not getting in? I’m somebody who checks double checks and triple checks everything, I feel uneasy not having my ticket on me, not having my ticket until I’m at the ground is going to raise some anxiety issues which is going to spoil the day for me until it got my ticket in my hand. I understand that’s a fairly niche issue on my part but it’s just another kick in the teeth for me as somebody who gets my tickets “legitimately” whilst I see others who have mates running supporters clubs waltzing through without having to jump through these hoops.

Ultimately, the changes aren’t inherently bad, it’s just that it’s one specific group of fans that have been targeted and it happens to be the one group who are abusing the system the least whilst others who pay more or have friends in high places are being allowed to freely abuse the system.

And it looks like the 150 tickets for the ballot are coming out of the loyalty points system
According to our rep, he’d fought a valiant battle against the forces of evil to ensure all groups in the away tickets would lose some to add to the ballot.
So it’s just the largest group again then?

The statement at the end from the City matters group is a piss take , We feel these changes will benefit ALL fans ?? I can’t see how this will benefit all fans at all , but well done City matters you have got what you set out to get despite objections which you failed to put forward or if you did they aren’t in the minutes of your meetings but please don’t try and say it benefits every fan !!

Shameful, very poor move by the club, look forward to swathes of empties at the shite midweek games. The City matters rep has got his way.

I'm in a supporters club but I get my own ticket as I have the points but this will fuck up all the travel as we are normally booked in to a pub on route, now if one or more of our bus has to pick their ticket at the ground this means we all have to get there early and with a lot of grounds these days you can't get a drink anywhere near so that's going to be fun.

This affects all travel in groups. NIGHTMARE. No one represented this issue on CM. Probably upto a third of the away support wow.

The statement says it’s for a limited number of away fixtures , I take they mean all the big games Utd,dippers ,Chelsea Arsenal and the like plus small allocations like Bournemouth
Also nothing about the miss selling of Platinum as everyone who purchased it was expecting points for away games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.