Away tickets

If they have stopped points for away games surely that then stops the need for the so called points whoring anyway! More gestapo style bullshit from the franchise to shit on the real fans. If you really want a ticket though you can't get one or give one to a mate anymore but corporate and rip off websites that the club will have a hand in are absolutely fine.

So we book our trains or coaches or lift off a mate well in advance, but any of those plans could be ruined if they don’t get you to a ground early enough to get your ticket from their ticket office.

So how do people get themselves to away grounds earlier than planned, with five days notice?

The statement says it’s for a limited number of away fixtures , I take they mean all the big games Utd,dippers ,Chelsea Arsenal and the like plus small allocations like Bournemouth
Also nothing about the miss selling of Platinum as everyone who purchased it was expecting points for away games
Why would any City fan want to be hanging around a box office surrounded by opposition fans at any of the above grounds with the possible exception of Bournemouth

If they have stopped points for away games surely that then stops the need for the so called points whoring anyway! More gestapo style bullshit from the franchise to shit on the real fans. If you really want a ticket though you can't get one or give one to a mate anymore but corporate and rip off websites that the club will have a hand in are absolutely fine.
It’s why I said there was no need to implement both measures at once.
I presume removing away points will stop ‘points whores’ as they have no need to buy for the points to keep up.
They should have given it a year in operation without the collection to see if it did make a change, as I believe it will, and it was suggested to the rep before flouncing off.

Why would any City fan want to be hanging around a box office surrounded by opposition fans at any of the above grounds with the possible exception of Bournemouth
Exactly it’s asking for trouble , especially at the swamp

so no more points for away games now?. i think that actually could be a good thing long term, as it could mean less people points whoring and passing on tickets to just build up points. i think it will benefit fans who can't get tickets to away games anymore because of a lack of points

West Ham away, all your mates are drinking in town, and you have to leave them all to ensure you get your ticket from West ham ticket office, wow sounds a right fun day out. A big well done to the rep for alienating the most
loyal fans

so no more points for away games now?. i think that actually could be a good thing long term, as it could mean less people points whoring and passing on tickets to just build up points. i think it will benefit fans who can't get tickets to away games anymore because of a lack of points
If they can’t get tickets now they won’t in the future because now only home games carry points so every season card holder gets the same points so know one moves up the ladder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.