Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

And how exactly is that predicting the future? I didn't say anything about what will happen, rather which scenario would make more sense if it came down to it.

IF he wants out and has been sold on Bayern. then if they meet our valuation he must go because A I Dont want a player creating a bad whiff in the dressing room ie a Pogba B IF he doesnt want to take his chance of making this a magical season,taking his chance and having the balls to show Pep and anybody that has the slightest doubt, THAT HE is the best thing to come out of Germany since the BMW And he would reach such a high level of sublime quality that our manager faced being lynched if he wasnt the first name on the team sheet But if he still wants away then i wish well in the one horse race in Germany enjoy the boredom. and i hope you dont miss playing with greatest players and manager on gods green earth
Wow

I would rather have Sane for the next two years and then let him leave for free. His pace and decisiveness could be the diffeerence when it comes to the Champions League.

Unless there is an outstanding candidate to replace him then the 90 million we would get for him is not worth it.

Let him play for 2 more years, make us more successful and then let him leave. Its pointless weaking our squad, especially if we have a transfer ban coming up.

We got him for a bargain price and he is on relatively cheap wages for someone so good. Let him play out his contract. 2 more years of his services is worth more than the fee we will get.
Yes. Yes today and tomorrow and always, or at least for the next two years. You know it makes sense.

According to City Chief on Twitter directly before Pep makes this quote the reporter asks “You expecting Leroy will stay. Has he told you” and Pep replies “yeah”. He then goes on to the quote you posted.

Of course Sane will say he wants ti stay so why isnt he signing his contract?

My guess is Leroy wants to see if he gets more starts in first half of season before committing to a new contract. Can’t blame him if he decides not to sign unless he’s playing. With his talent he can’t be happy sitting on bench as much as he did last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.