Away tickets

So my view
'points whores' have never been proven but even if a number exist they were mainly passing onto mates so will probably still do this regardless of points'

'people in the 18-20000 points category are now going to miss out on games they've qualified for in the past to allow the 22 year old JCL to go to the derby'

' travel plans are now fucked for a lot of people, basically your going to have to arrange travel accordingly to get there early enough incase you have to collect. What if you've got there early and had 3 or 4 pints in the pub before collecting. Are they going to refuse you a ticket on basis you've been drinking? '

I honestly don't see the benefits of this. A max allocation is around 3000 so 150 benefit, for Bournemouth 60 benefit all to piss off and disrupt thousands of fans who have been going away for years.

The only certainty here is you will still see swathes of tickets on sites like viagogo and plenty of foreigners at the big games because there the future. As far as the club is concerned the sooner all the older fans who've been going since we'll before the takeover die off the better then they can increase their revenue streams even more.

On the plus side with these new rules and the introduction of VAR I can see myself saving a lot of money by not bothering anymore

Just looked and it doesn't say that on my app, says tickets go on sale tomorrow 10am for SC holder on 25000 points and above then counts down daily

isn't that one of the main reasons they looked at changing that. hows anyone wanting to start out away games ever meant to get that many points ?

It seems the City Matters forum reps don’t understand football culture either.
Probably Johnny cum lately who wernt there back in the day of open ends etc,be interesting to see if the 18-25's sell out at some European aways such as eastern Europe or Italy for example.also I think it should be published if they do not sell out their ticket allocation for any games

Go on the main site under ticket news
It's all there

Sorry you were on about the 18-25 lot, I though you meant in general.

Fuck it I won't get a ticket again anytime soon by the look of it with the new criteria, at least it will save me a wedge on travel.

This will have been the clubs plan all along, yes ideas will have been discussed with city matters but in reality they will have little say. It’s better for city to say it was a discussion to take the heat of them as they know there will be a backlash. I know I was never asked!
As a 21-25 year old I don’t even agree with that 5%.
City a treading a very fine line here, yes tickets in the past will have been bought for points only. However there will be certain games some will now not bother with, they may thing what’s the point it’s getting me no closer to moving up or down the ladder.
As I have seen mentioned on Twitter I highly doubt corporate will be included in the ticket collection, I can’t see how supporters clubs can with coaches. Can’t see that lasting after this year after various reports of fighting at united, Liverpool etc.
I do see positive of removing possible touting or not using tickets but sponsors etc will still get away with it.

Right
So I’ll be told five days before the game I have to collect or not collect my tickets.
So essentially I make my plans weeks in advance to get to the game but these ****s can’t be arsed telling me that I may have to change them until five days before.
What happened to the returning tickets up to seven days before the game if you can’t go? Is that going as well?

Norwich will be my last away game.
That’s the point In it being 5 days it will still give you up to a week before to cancel

You’ll still go every game :)

isn't that one of the main reasons they looked at changing that. hows anyone wanting to start out away games ever meant to get that many points ?

And how are they now?
Points remain static bar a few home points a season which most will get anyway so unless there 18 to 25 this new scheme has made it even harder to get the points required to qualify for a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.