Away tickets

The 21 year old with 18k points is more likely to miss out to those who have a quicker internet connection with no points?

Seriously stupid system lacking any though or consideration about why people go to away games, devised by people who don't go to away games who think it gives them more chance.

The changes hidden away on the site shows City do not give a shit about the fans who put the most effort in. No consultation with fans first, the club is going backwards.
How can a 21 year old have 18,000 points

Anyone from City Matters on here care to explain how they were party to this shit.
Good luck with that. The rep did have a few posters come to his defence on here though when he left, basically said he was given a hard time. Funny that as I only ever seen him dishing out the abuse. Looks like he and the rest of them have had the last laugh on us.

I'm in a supporters club but I get my own ticket as I have the points but this will fuck up all the travel as we are normally booked in to a pub on route, now if one or more of our bus has to pick their ticket at the ground this means we all have to get there early and with a lot of grounds these days you can't get a drink anywhere near so that's going to be fun.

I said this ages ago and the rep who used to be on here said I must be only moaning out of self interest

Funny that, where is he now, lurking or completely fucked off.

Never trust a volunteer which is what they all are on City Matters

I wonder if all 11 categories of fans represented will have a split of the allocation of those having to collect tickets or will it be the usual suspects.

Thank fuck I, after years of trying managed to see all 38 league games last season as that could now be nigh impossible for some

How can a 21 year old have 18,000 points

Very easily - especially as under 16s can get to the games at the same time as a qualifying adult - now they will miss out on most as the threshold has gone up to allow a lot more to not go to points, and it won't be just the 5%, but that is the scapegoat.

Most 20-25 with no points are the new fan or not from a city family, why should those whose parents have forked out thousands to help them be shafted for those whose parents were united or Liverpool fans?

isn't that one of the main reasons they looked at changing that. hows anyone wanting to start out away games ever meant to get that many points ?
All this has done is make it harder for you to catch me up
I only have to go to the home matches now to maintain the status quo and I could pick and choose which away matches I want to go too.

If there’s somebody out there now on say 16000 points who’s 26, he has zero chance of getting a ticket for any game other than a midweek game with travel difficulties, and can never catch up despite doing a lot of games to get that total. Meanwhile, some new seasoncard holder has an opportunity to get a ticket for any game because he happens to be 18-25

I guarantee by next season you’ll get people buying a 18-25 cheap season ticket with the intention of selling it on just so they can get themselves into the 150 ticket category. They can sell on the United and Liverpool home game to a tout website and make their money back if they’re struggling to recoup costs.

“The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.“

That’s the message from the ticket info for West Ham so why have these new changes only been enforced on the bit in bold? We’ve been totally screwed here and the one voice we have to express our disapproval are the voices that didn’t oppose any of it.

Another scenario is supporter A is told 5 days before the game he needs to collect his ticket.
On the way to the ground his car breaks down/gets stuck in traffic/has family emergency (take your pick) he doesn't collect his ticket.
Will the club therefore assume he never intended to go and was intending to pass on and ban him?

They have history of banning people without any attempt to seek explanations

So my teenage daughter can potentially get a ticket tomorrow but I have to wait until next week. So the chances of getting two tickets together are minimal and what happens if I can’t get one as she won’t travel alone. Also means we can’t organise travel until we both know we have tickets. Which cockwomble has decided this is a good idea and whose allocation has this 5% come from? I can see plenty of games which won’t sell out as people will find it harder to arrange stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.