Man City TV Launched

The LG issues probably relate to the version of webOS, which relates to how old the TV is and how up to date owners have been keeping their TVs firmware.

The LG issues probably relate to the version of webOS, which relates to how old the TV is and how up to date owners have been keeping their TVs firmware.
Fully updated to latest webOS version allowable last night (according to support).

I think some of the models, connected with age or not, may have version restrictions, and several of us on here unfortunately have the Smart TVs that are “locked out”.

Mine was a fairly nice 4K UHDTV model when I purchased it a year ago, but maybe not sufficiently nice. ;-)

Fully updated to latest webOS version allowable last night (according to support).

I think some of the models, connected with age or not, may have version restrictions, and several of us on here unfortunately have the Smart TVs that are “locked out”.

Mine was a fairly nice 4K UHDTV model when I purchased it a year ago, but maybe not sufficiently nice. ;-)
Yeah. LG, like most manufacturers, will stop updating older TVs fairly soon after new models arrive. There probably needs to be additional builds of the app for older versions of webOS.

Edit: What model and version webOS do you have? I can check mine when I get home. I have two LG oleds. 2017 c7 and a 2018 e8.

Yeah. LG, like most manufacturers, will stop updating older TVs fairly soon after new models arrive. There probably needs to be additional builds of the app for older versions of webOS.

Edit: What model and version webOS do you have? I can check mine when I get home. I have two LG oleds. 2017 c7 and a 2018 e8.
Just installed on the b7 I bought last year

It says it in the confirmation email not on the site, may be an error but may be because you are a cityzen/season card holder who knows

Might be season ticket holders getting it for £1 a month?

Harumph. I am a ST holder and my email says £1.99 :(
I subscribed at around 4.15 - 4.30 today - wonder if the £1 a month emails were a mistake that's since been corrected?

Yep, same problem. Yesterday and again today.
Same problem here. The only way I finally got out of it was to go back to list of all apps, and choose the app that appeared in list of all apps, rather than 'recent' (Firestick).

Harumph. I am a ST holder and my email says £1.99 :(
I subscribed at around 4.15 - 4.30 today - wonder if the £1 a month emails were a mistake that's since been corrected?

Same problem here. The only way I finally got out of it was to go back to list of all apps, and choose the app that appeared in list of all apps, rather than 'recent' (Firestick).
They can’t change it now.
The contract has been signed sealed & delivered.
They’re only getting a nicker a month from me.

I got an LG tv recently and it has installed fine. Next weeks friendlies will be shown on city tv.

webOS 04.26.00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.