City's New Kits - 2019/20

After watching the game today I'm even more dissapointed with the home kit and how poor it is. There's no subtlety or craft to the kit. The shoulder stripes look clumsy, plain and terrible. The sock stripes are also too big and the purple just sticks out terribly. The v-neck collar is just basic and uninspired and the wavy pattern they've tried to say is inspired by Manchester is included on every other kit puma make. Overall it looks like a first draft of a kit that someone has quickly drawn up. The away kit is a bit better with a bit more thought given to it. The third kit is a third kit. Who cares about that.

In the end it's a 4/10 for Puma and I'm not confident for next year.

After watching the game today I'm even more dissapointed with the home kit and how poor it is. There's no subtlety or craft to the kit. The shoulder stripes look clumsy, plain and terrible. The sock stripes are also too big and the purple just sticks out terribly. The v-neck collar is just basic and uninspired and the wavy pattern they've tried to say is inspired by Manchester is included on every other kit puma make. Overall it looks like a first draft of a kit that someone has quickly drawn up. The away kit is a bit better with a bit more thought given to it. The third kit is a third kit. Who cares about that.

Strange how people can see same thing so differently.

I love the home kit. Thought the socks looked really striking. 9/10 Puma for me

FFS who are u Gok Wan!

Strange how people can see same thing so differently.

I love the home kit. Thought the socks looked really striking. 9/10 Puma for me
Yeh after all it's a personal preference. It'll look a bit better when not in 90% humid conditions I'm sure.

I don't know if it's just because we're Champions and City fans are extra proud to wear the colours but we are massively out-numbering 'them' in Manchester City centre.

Watching the 'Kit's' first outing today on TV today i thought it looked fantastic ! Well done Puma.
I also got to try on the Home & Away shirts in a store today, and really pleased with them both equally very good
Although the sizes are quiet tight i thought the medium shirt would fit but the large size was perfect so better try for size before you buy.

I don't know if it's just because we're Champions and City fans are extra proud to wear the colours but we are massively out-numbering 'them' in Manchester City centre.
I'm in Spain in a relatively obscure southern resort near the Portuguese border, 2 non English people in the hotel with City shirts, been in Seville today, in the Alcazar Palace, 3 in City shirts, also none english, seen a couple of chelsea shirts, one spurs, one rag, two real madrid, quite surprised really, but our mesage is certainly getting out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.