Man City TV Launched

Looks and works great on my Roku. I was disappointed the match wasn't on there this morning and the none of the highlights are uploaded yet (but are on YouTube). Maybe the match would have been available if I did the premium but I didn't have time.

It's cool, but as of right now it's just a different way to watch the vids the club already puts out on youtube. I guess the youth and women's matches would be interesting, match replays could be nice, but I'm not going to do the premium yet. Possibly later in the season.

I don't want to put this idea out there...but if they took the weekly CityTV vids off the YouTube channel and had them available exclusively on here I'd pay 2/month for that.

I've watched it on Amazon firestick and superb documentary.

I have several firesticks around the house and the question is do i have to buy for each stick?

Works well now on Firestick after frustration yesterday.
Followed all instructions but wouldn’t allow the premium stuff.
Went to bed in a strop but worked first time tonight.
Great quality & no buffering.

I have a Roku and a subscription but the Premium channels have disappeared. I have reinstalled the app but still the same.Can anybody give advice what I should do?

Hi There .... I’m sat in an Airbnb in Halifax Nova Scotia ... there’s a Roku thingy ... I press the Home button and it switches on ... I press search followed by Man City ... tab across to search results and select - next minute I’ve got the app and all sorts of stuff is there

All very impressive ... except ...

The trailer for Fight ‘til The End is there but nowt else ... am I missing something????

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.