Away tickets

Absolutely spot on - also - the proposed ‘solution’ was never mentioned on this site. We were led to believe they were thinking of no points for matches that didn’t sell out or went to general sale (not unreasonable).
Away attendees do NOT have a rep.

Ps Sorry to be a pedant but it is ‘ballot’
Seasoncard holders don’t have a rep either, the one appointed should have been removed when he revealed he was a member of the Supporters Club, and they already have a rep on the forum. Surely a conflict of interest?

I must be in the minority but think these changes are quite positive.

Help build more youthful presence at away games - good.
Help limit points whores - good

Only slight issue I have is with the whole destination collection thing. By scrapping points for away games aren’t you measuring against people simply buying for points anyway? What happens if you buy an away ticket but suddenly you can’t go? Crazy you can’t pass that on at face value.

The destination collection is a disgrace. The 'points whoring' thing is a bit of a myth. It really is a very minor issue in comparison to the ever increasing allocation to corporate, third parties etc.

If anyone gets the weekly update from the FSF (Football Supporters Federation) this is exactly the sort of thing they get involved in - where a club rides roughshod over the wishes of the fan base and hides behind the guise of fan consultation but without any transparency.

I think we all suspect this is the first major step by the club to change how they distribute away tickets and there are more changes planned that will impact us further.

I'd suggest we contact Amanda Jacks who is their case worker and I sure it is something they would be interested in and at least may be able to get this some publicity & a better explanation from the club.

We have been pleased to be able to make our voices heard on behalf of the fans and have enjoyed the openness of the Club along with their willingness to take our points on board and to act on them. We feel these changes will benefit all fans and we are looking forward to further exploring ways to improve fans' experiences alongside the Club next season

I want any of the City Matters reps to explain how having to collect a ticket on match day benefits anyone. That is my only issue with this.
Mine too, imagine having to collect your ticket at the Anfield ticket office

Good post

We should have realised from the outset with the Forum’s name

City Matters, fans don’t
The issues that needed addressing havnt and we have taken a sledge hammer to crack a nut on the other issues.
I go to all games with my lad if we both don't get tickets we don't go.
I will try for a ticket for him through the so called ballot if he's lucky and I'm not, if he's selected for thatchers ID check and Carnt return the ticket will he be banned?

Seems that way.

It’ll be:
20% Corporates
20% Seasoncard holders
20% Supporters Club members
10% 18-25s
10% Friends of players
10% Other club tickets (those dished out to people who do podcasts and vlogs and all that bollocks)
10% Ticket tout sites

No points needed. All balloted for seasoncard holders.
You missed of a percentage for ticket office staff to sell at inflated prices

You missed of a percentage for ticket office staff to sell at inflated prices

United away also is the only game the high profile women's players get tickets for, loads of other employees have access too.

The issues that needed addressing havnt and we have taken a sledge hammer to crack a nut on the other issues.
I go to all games with my lad if we both don't get tickets we don't go.
I will try for a ticket for him through the so called ballot if he's lucky and I'm not, if he's selected for thatchers ID check and Carnt return the ticket will he be banned?
You tell me mate?

On the ticket page it just says ‘action will be taken’.

Could be banned for life, worse stil, swap his seasoncard for one at the swamp.

Anyone who has dealings with City’s security will know that the Gestapo, Stasi and the KGB could all learn a thing or two off them.

If it’s true that the 18-25 allocation has come from the ‘loyalty points’ alllocation then we have been shafted.

Over the last ten years that group have gone from 80% of the away tickets to 55% of the allocation. Hence why, @bugsyblue, it may be more difficult to get tickets on your points.

I think it was pretty obvious why the Seasoncard rep kept his allegiance to the Supporters Club a secret until after the voting for City Matters.
Probably will move on to Corporate ext to help them up their share.

I said on here at least half a dozen times to the rep that it didn't quite seem right that the City Matters group was practically made up with supporter club members and the chairman too, to which he said it had no bearing on what decisions would be made.

Absoulte fuckin bollocks.

I said on here at least half a dozen times to the rep that it didn't quite seem right that the City Matters group was practically made up with supporter club members and the chairman too, to which he said it had no bearing on what decisions would be made.

Absoulte fuckin bollocks.
Indeed it was.
I, admittedly, lost my temper with him when he, first of all, announced he had been a member of a Supporters Club for 8 months, then when he said it would make little difference to his opinions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.