Man City TV Launched

Hi There .... I’m sat in an Airbnb in Halifax Nova Scotia ... there’s a Roku thingy ... I press the Home button and it switches on ... I press search followed by Man City ... tab across to search results and select - next minute I’ve got the app and all sorts of stuff is there

All very impressive ... except ...

The trailer for Fight ‘til The End is there but nowt else ... am I missing something????

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Did you forget the part where you paid and subscribed to the premium content? Because if you didn't....

Hi There .... I’m sat in an Airbnb in Halifax Nova Scotia ... there’s a Roku thingy ... I press the Home button and it switches on ... I press search followed by Man City ... tab across to search results and select - next minute I’ve got the app and all sorts of stuff is there

All very impressive ... except ...

The trailer for Fight ‘til The End is there but nowt else ... am I missing something????

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Maybe it’s the old free app you’re watching.

We bought a Firestick, which arrived yesterday, and go everything set up very quickly. The premium stuff appeared seconds after we submitted the pairing code; although when I came to switch my computer off later it had a message saying pairing failed, which I hope is just because I hadn't left that page in a few hours. We watched The Last 30 Days, which is good, but went back to Sky after that so I hope Firestick is still paired when we try the App again.

Got it last night on my Sony TV. Easy to download and subscribe. We watched two of the 'we fight to the end' episodes. This will come into its own with full replays of matches that aren't televised live. We must have 4 or 5 PL Saturday 3 o'clocks and a number of League and FA cup ties. Happy days. Well done city and £2 per month is an excellent (launch) price.

In "We Fight to the End", Episode 4, there's a little kid (2-3 years old, I'd say) in a Brighton kit sitting in the City dressing room after the game (next to Sane iirc). Anyone know what that's all about?

Fully updated to latest webOS version allowable last night (according to support).

I think some of the models, connected with age or not, may have version restrictions, and several of us on here unfortunately have the Smart TVs that are “locked out”.

Mine was a fairly nice 4K UHDTV model when I purchased it a year ago, but maybe not sufficiently nice. ;-)

Same here, I have three. Not going to buy a device that gives me everything I have already on LG simply to install this app. I bought LG as they had the best selection of apps. Hopefully it'll come to SkyQ.

Was anyone in the territories listed on the OS announcement able to watch today’s friendly via the app?
I'm in Spain and tried to watch the game live. I installed it on a firestick and nvidia shield and both were jerky/buffering throughout the whole game which made it unwatchable in the end. I have 300 Mbps fibre optic connection so I know it wasn't a problem my end. I also checked again after half time and it was by then running 20 minutes behind the live time.
Hope they get it sorted as it would be great to watch them legally live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.