Hashem Abidi extradited and charged with murder.

It would not be the very first thing that came into my head when thinking about him - no.

It wasn't the first thing that I thought. My first thought or emotion was happiness he was coming back to the UK to face justice but then I saw the comments (some of which might have been pisstakes) and then I thought, 'is he really coming back to face justice or is it going to be a stitch up like we've seen after so many previous bomb attacks in this country', which is why I posted what I did. Like it or not, this isn't Islamic State and we have standards to uphold in Britain and I hope them standards are upheld in the trial.

It wasn't the first thing that I thought. My first thought or emotion was happiness he was coming back to the UK to face justice but then I saw the comments (some of which might have been pisstakes) and then I thought, 'is he really coming back to face justice or is it going to be a stitch up like we've seen after so many previous bomb attacks in this country', which is why I posted what I did. Like it or not, this isn't Islamic State and we have standards to uphold in Britain and I hope them standards are upheld in the trial.
and then hang him

Of course they will be - he will face a jury. This isn't Islamic state, this is a country respected throughout the world for its legal system.

Of course they will be - he will face a jury. This isn't Islamic state, this is a country respected throughout the world for its legal system.

You need more than a jury to guarantee a fair trial. But you also need a jury who are open to the possibility that he might be innocent.

I hope it stays that way too.

You need more than a jury to guarantee a fair trial. But you also need a jury who are open to the possibility that he might be innocent.

I hope it stays that way too.

There's more possibility of Luke Shaw staying out of a kebab shop for a week than this fucker being innocent,however.......yes,i agree,lets hope British justice maintains its meticulous standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.