Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffles me how De Light goes for 68m and people are considering paying 80m for this guy..... madness!!!

This is very strange. Weren`t you guys interested? Get him not going to Utd with no CL (And they are a sh*t show), but he seemed a good option for you.
Regarding Harry, we don`t really want to sell, our player, our price. It really is that simple.

This is very strange. Weren`t you guys interested? Get him not going to Utd with no CL (And they are a sh*t show), but he seemed a good option for you.
Regarding Harry, we don`t really want to sell, our player, our price. It really is that simple.
We've been there mate.... I've never got over the Bin Dippers taking Paul Stewart from us, and Chelsea doing the same with SWP. I suppose getting as much as you can is fair game, as all is fair in love and war.

However, from a LCFC point of view, what've you been hearing locally? Is all the latest 'Maguire to Old Toilet' stories bollocks, or do they have substance? One minute, 'Maguire wants to play for Pep in the CL', the next it's, 'Maguire wants to follow in the footsteps of his heros Ferdinand & Vidic, & he wants to captain ManUre'.

We've been there mate.... I've never got over the Bin Dippers taking Paul Stewart from us, and Chelsea doing the same with SWP. I suppose getting as much as you can is fair game, as all is fair in love and war.

However, from a LCFC point of view, what've you been hearing locally? Is all the latest 'Maguire to Old Toilet' stories bollocks, or do they have substance? One minute, 'Maguire wants to play for Pep in the CL', the next it's, 'Maguire wants to follow in the footsteps of his heros Ferdinand & Vidic, & he wants to captain ManUre'.
Spurs not Liverpool. he went to Liverpool after Spurs

De Ligt maybe £68mil, but Raiola's fee will probably be £30-40mil on top of that, then add his massive wage onto that... it's not as cheap as it seems

Zlatan Ibrahimović[17][18]
Mario Balotelli[20]
Paul Pogba
Gianluigi Donnarumma
Matthijs de Ligt[26]
Marco Verratti[27]

Thats a list of some of the current players Raiola has under him, he's made a fortune out of all of them. Donnarumma & Verratti have held their clubs to ransom as youngsters until they have been given outlandish contracts, this is the exact thing that the club want to stay away from.

The only caveat to that is that Raiola is sandler's agent. I can only assume that he doesn't have much involvement with him though as he wasn't a big enough player.

The latest thing I am seeing is that Utd fans on the Caf are frothing with excitement because some well known fake ITK posted about a bust up during the pre-season camp. They are going insane with excitement, but everyone from the Leicester sides knows its a made up story.

Sorry to post ditry laundry on here, but its here if you want a giggle
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/harry-maguire-£80m-fee-agreed.447781/page-166

@seanfromenderby is a million miles from reliable

Harry is a top guy, and has behjaved impeccably throughout this fiasco. (Will call a see-you-next-tuesday when he goes to the rags mind)

He can go for 80m I am sure, but the club management are one for sticking to their guns (As you know)

cheers, and have a good season

Last edited:
The latest thing I am seeing is that Utd fans on the Caf are frothing with excitement because some well known fake ITK posted about a bust up during the pre-season camp. They are going insane with excitement, but everyone from the Leicester sides knows its a made up story.

Harry is a top guy, and has behjaved impeccably throughout this fiasco. (Will call a see-you-next-tuesday when he goes to the rags mind)

He can go for 80m I am sure, but the club management are one for sticking to their guns (As you know)

Not sure about fans on the Caf, but the United fans I know don’t want him.

I'd rather see him stay with you than join utd. not that I worry he'd make them better, which he undoubtedly will, but for his sake.

I just dont see city signing him however, not at the price Lcfc are demanding (and clearly can get). Or, needing him, at that price.

So i think utd will chip away at it like bayern, till we read a report they've signed him for 55m towards the end of tbe window. Note i say the report wil say 55m, rather than expecting that to be the fee agreed.

I reckon you would be better served by keeping hold of Maguire.
With him your chances of top 6 are guaranteed and strengthening the rags squad at the expense of your own, well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.