United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their entire transfer strategy is a shambolic mess. They have no idea what they're doing whatsoever

Football's equivalent of drunken pinata or pin the tail on the donkey

Wrong again. They do have a strategy - to buy all the young (cheap) players (that nobody wants) and ‘build’ on yoof, it’s the ‘nited way you know.

Mutley laugh hehehehe.

If Mrs Vienna’s daughter knew how much swearing our grandson hears at games, she’d never let him go to another match!

Memories, back in the mid ninties I used to take my 8 year old daughter to most of the games at Maine Rd. We liked seats about 5 rows back just off middle behind the goal in the South Stand. Parked the car near the Claremont then walked up to the Offy. A tin of lager for me, a coke and crisps for little one. She loved the banter between the Offy boys and the guys across the road at the Beehive. In the ground she loved the hustle and bustle, but her favourite was when she got home. She couldn't wait to run in and shout "Mam, Mam, Dads been swearing again".... Well watching City mid ninties you couldn't not !

It's odd, it reads that both sets of fans were brawling but only managed to name Leeds
I’ve been to a number of Super League Grand Finals when Leeds have played and at every single one I’ve seen Leeds fans fighting with each other either inside or outside the ground or both.

They’re a strange bunch!

Question to Yoda in news conference (prolly by sly stone) :

On whether Liverpool and City's form is a fluke, or change in power: "The Premier League is a very competitive league. Our aim is to focus on ourselves, we have to be better and be our only focus. I am sure we will get closer to the top.

Deluded.

Memories, back in the mid ninties I used to take my 8 year old daughter to most of the games at Maine Rd. We liked seats about 5 rows back just off middle behind the goal in the South Stand. Parked the car near the Claremont then walked up to the Offy. A tin of lager for me, a coke and crisps for little one. She loved the banter between the Offy boys and the guys across the road at the Beehive. In the ground she loved the hustle and bustle, but her favourite was when she got home. She couldn't wait to run in and shout "Mam, Mam, Dads been swearing again".... Well watching City mid ninties you couldn't not !

Great story and in a similar vein, in the dark days my mate took his 8 year old to Maine Road for his first match. When he got home he parked on the drive and his wife came to the door to meet them (first match and all that) His wife asked the boy 'how was it'. He replied 'we're shit and we know we are'. Dad tried not to laugh but mums face was apparently a picture.

Question to Yoda in news conference (prolly by sly stone) :

On whether Liverpool and City's form is a fluke, or change in power: "The Premier League is a very competitive league. Our aim is to focus on ourselves, we have to be better and be our only focus. I am sure we will get closer to the top.

Deluded.

Maybe only the 30 points, this year.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.