Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

Benjamin Mendy has announced he is set to miss the first month of the season. The full-back will not return to training in Manchester until next month, meaning the best case scenario is that he will return for the trip to Norwich on September 14. [@MullockSMirror]

Benjamin Mendy has announced he is set to miss the first month of the season. The full-back will not return to training in Manchester until next month, meaning the best case scenario is that he will return for the trip to Norwich on September 14. [@MullockSMirror]

Not hopeful!! Is it possible to get back to the level of player we need having barely played for two years? He is a big unit as well. Must be hard for him.

Unfortunately it looks like he’s gonna be one of those players that spends most of the time injured,such a shame .
He’s like Jack Wiltshire and Darren anderton in terms of injures ..

I fear the worst for mendy. If you got bad knees as a footballer then you're goosed, I think he's gone personally, injuries and time out like this mean he's got big problems.
Shame as he was a beast marauding down the wing.

Not hopeful!! Is it possible to get back to the level of player we need having barely played for two years? He is a big unit as well. Must be hard for him.

He looks like he's lost quite a lot of weight from his instagram stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.