Illegal streaming being clamped down on

I, also, can’t understand why you can’t watch 3.00 ko’s for a fee. Do the powers that be still think that streaming live matches affects live attendance?
Yes.
If you're watching city away at Bournemouth then you're less likely to go and pay £10-15 at your local Moston Red Sox game.
At least that's the logic, trying to protect the other games, not necessarily the game you're watching.
Logic from the days of black and white TV when seeing any match on TV was a novelty.

Yes.
If you're watching city away at Bournemouth then you're less likely to go and pay £10-15 at your local Moston Red Sox game.
At least that's the logic, trying to protect the other games, not necessarily the game you're watching.
Logic from the days of black and white TV when seeing any match on TV was a novelty.
I think personally it should continue, lower league teams are struggling as it is, we shouldn't be adding to their problems by screening all matches at 3pm on a Saturday, not that we ever seem to play at that time anyways.

If a game is not on telly, then it should be shown on the big screens at the ground if the away allocation is sold out. A small entrance fee to get in and bars open. Everyone's a winner.
City do this a few times a season usually in the Legends Lounge for free to members who apply for tickets

I think personally it should continue, lower league teams are struggling as it is, we shouldn't be adding to their problems by screening all matches at 3pm on a Saturday, not that we ever seem to play at that time anyways.

I agree

To make all games available to each club on their own channel move them all PL games to a Sunday 3:00pm kick off. The featured games could still be screen at the current times

Yes.
I wonder how many people actually stop going to some other live game to watch their team on a stream on Saturday afternoons? Not many I'd say.
Certainly teams in lower leagues would be much better off financially if they received a decent slice of the revenue raised by a legal streaming system than trying
to get the authorities to shut down illegal broadcasts in the somewhat vein hope their attendances will increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.