Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked happy enough on the pitch v WHU, I really hope he sees sense and gets the contract sign before the season starts. He has the chance to be an even bigger GLOBAL star.
Can he not see that???

He looked happy enough on the pitch v WHU, I really hope he sees sense and gets the contract sign before the season starts. He has the chance to be an even bigger GLOBAL star.
Can he not see that???

He’s fully aware of his pending status and is marketing himself, this is the reason he has yet to sign the contract
1) As his status increases his value to City does
2) He needs to play to fulfil his potential

This coming season is make or break for the City and Sané relationship

He’s fully aware of his pending status and is marketing himself, this is the reason he has yet to sign the contract
1) As his status increases his value to City does
2) He needs to play to fulfil his potential

This coming season is make or break for the City and Sané relationship

Surely though he has to sort himself sooner or later or is their a 3rd party involved here stirring it?

Surely though he has to sort himself sooner or later or is their a 3rd party involved here stirring it?
What do you mean “sort himself out” imho he’s very sorted, he’s being smart keeping his options open and will get the best deal I’m sure he’s very aware of everything he’s also got his family to consider and what’s best for them

Last edited:
The german rags are just trying to get Sane on the cheap , Rummenigge has already stated until Sane shows interest in a move they will not make an offer , so basically Sane has to tell our club he wants to leave and then the Gemran Rags put in a low ball offer for our "unsettled" player. It might work in the spineless Bundesliga , but it is'nt going to work with us. If Sane does decides he wants to move , i would offer him to PSG on loan with a deal for £100m at the end of the season , just to wind the German f*ckers up.

The german rags are just trying to get Sane on the cheap , Rummenigge has already stated until Sane shows interest in a move they will not make an offer , so basically Sane has to tell our club he wants to leave and then the Gemran Rags put in a low ball offer for our "unsettled" player. It might work in the spineless Bundesliga , but it is'nt going to work with us. If Sane does decides he wants to move , i would offer him to PSG on loan with a deal for £100m at the end of the season , just to wind the German f*ckers up.

They are cnuts but not stupid cnuts, they will pay the minimum they have to, just like we do and all well run clubs.

IF Sane wants to go there, he will want mega wages, combined with the fee that will be an enormous investment even for a club of Bayern's size.

I’m surprised he hasn’t come out and said something like,

I want to commit my future to Manchester City, because I think I can achieve all my professional goals here. However, I also have to protect my future by not only not undervaluing myself today, but in the subsequent years of any long term contract I sign. Like most players, I would feel exactly the same with any contract I signed with any club. I look forward to signing a suitable contract in the very near future, because I think the future is blue and I want to be an integral part of that successful future.

If he said that, and then the club and the player couldn’t come to a suitable agreement this season, then he would at least have been seen to try to resolve any contract issues before City sold him.

Lastly, the club already knows if his contract ask is in the ballpark or whether it is simply so otherworldly as to be a de facto transfer request. I expect the current position will determine whether he signs a new deal or not, and early opportunities and whether he takes them may well provide those of us outside the discussions to see whether he is willing to do as Pep says and earn that contract...or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.