Player numbers available

I think Phil will keep 47 until the number 10 becomes available. I can’t see Bernardo moving from the number 20, think it quite suits him.
I don’t know why and I know it’s stupid but I don’t like it when players have numbers above the mind 20’s, unless they are youth players but even then.. Hudson-odoi is number 20 at Chelsea.
I know what you mean but 29, 32, 39 & 42 are quite iconic for City now.

Foden should just wait for Gundo to go after this season and take 8 (local lad made good in the vein of the King and all that!)....or take 6 now. He’s too small for two numbers on his shirt, unless it’s 11, and Zin beat him to that punch!

Is it too early to put in a shout for saving 4 for Tommy Doyle?!
When Michael Johnson took 6 I was gutted that it wasn’t the number 8 shirt for that reason. I think Giovanni had it at the time?!

Doyle as 4 is a good shout. We should keep it for prestige players. Like United should have done with the 7, now they let any old Tom dick angel or michael have it.

When Michael Johnson took 6 I was gutted that it wasn’t the number 8 shirt for that reason. I think Giovanni had it at the time?!

Doyle as 4 is a good shout. We should keep it for prestige players. Like United should have done with the 7, now they let any old Tom dick angel or michael have it.
Not to mention 7 for the bin dippers! Keegan, Dalglish....Milner! Hahahahaha!

Not to mention 7 for the bin dippers! Keegan, Dalglish....Milner! Hahahahaha!
I feel like we’re finally giving our numbers some prestige and history. Obviously 8 has been special for us and 23 but other than that, I can’t think of any. I’d like to think 5 has now become special, I remember City made a bit of a thing about Zaba handing it over to stones.

Foden should just wait for Gundo to go after this season and take 8 (local lad made good in the vein of the King and all that!)....or take 6 now. He’s too small for two numbers on his shirt, unless it’s 11, and Zin beat him to that punch!

Is it too early to put in a shout for saving 4 for Tommy Doyle?!

It’s a bit of a stretch to call Hesleden, County Durham, local, isn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.