Kylian Mbappé

We'll definitely never spend over £100m on any player except on Mbappe two years ago if he chose us, except on Messi if he ever so much as even looked this way over the last five years, and except on Joao Felix this summer (or very close to it) if Sané had decided he wanted out. Some policy.

We'll definitely never spend over £100m on any player except on Mbappe two years ago if he chose us, except on Messi if he ever so much as even looked this way over the last five years, and except on Joao Felix this summer (or very close to it) if Sané had decided he wanted out. Some policy.

We'll probably have to in order to replace Kun I'd say. Definitely won't come cheap

Reactions: cjn
Source for us having a price policy?

The behaviour of the club and there is no better source than that.

1. Record spend is Rodri which is just over 60m

2. Distancing itself from ‘price wars’ eg Sanchez.

Factor in

1. The current investigations.

2. The ‘wider perception’ that the club is a ‘spend what the fuck it wants’ club and the damaging impact that has when dealing with other clubs and agents.

3. The damaging impact (2) can have on the ‘wider perception’ of the global football fan.

It’s that obvious I’m genuinely worried I’ve needed to explain this to you tbh.

Another one of your ifs and buts posts masquerading as fact.

Do you post one every day?

Factor in

2. The ‘wider perception’ that the club is a ‘spend what the fuck it wants’ club and the damaging impact that has when dealing with other clubs and agents.

3. The damaging impact (2) can have on the ‘wider perception’ of the global football fan.

Plus, erm, pretty much every interview Khaldoon has given the last few years. There is a reason the club make a point of publicly stating they wouldnt pay 75m for vvd, that we havent once broken a record fee for a single transfer, that none of our players are the most expensive in the position they play in, and that none of our players are in the top 10 most expensive transfers, domestically or abroad. He sums up our policy quite well. And is about as credible a source as it gets.

Plus, erm, pretty much every interview Khaldoon has given the last few years. There is a reason the club make a point of publicly stating they wouldnt pay 75m for vvd, that we havent once broken a record fee for a single transfer, that none of our players are the most expensive in the position they play in, and that none of our players are in the top 10 most expensive transfers, domestically or abroad. He sums up our policy quite well. And is about as credible a source as it gets.

No doubt the usual suspects will be along shortly to argue this is all a smokescreen and Khaldoon is a massive wum.

The number of posters on here who post without thinking and then refuse to admit they were wrong when presented with the facts is fucking staggering.

It’s almost Rawk levels.

Factor in

So if mbappe and Pep agree on a transfer deal, the club block it because of a policy

Reactions: cjn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.