Away tickets

As much as I praise the loyalty of those that have attended countless always over numerous seasons, we must also concede that the current system of loyalty points will forever reward and opportunise the same limited group of the top 3000 point holders!

On that basis, the point system has now become completely flawed, almost a cartel. We should recognise that and abandon points completely. All away tickets should for all future games be done on 50% advance ballot at 6 weeks prior to the fixture and 50% (after ballot result confirmed) on fastest finger first to ANY Seasoncard holder at 4 weeks prior to the fixture.

In short, regardless of what's gone before, watching away games cannot be exclusive to only those who have done so before.
I read your first paragraph and thought here is another person posting about the ticket system who knows no very little about it.
In the words of Rafael Benitez

Fact the loyalty points allocation when we receive 3000 tickets is 1800 = 60%

Fact when the allocation is lower that gets cut pro rata , eg Bournemouth 1200 tickets 720 tickets go to the loyalty points holders
Fact, supporters clubs get 20% of the allocation

Fact corporate/ overseas agencies get 15% of the allocation

Fact club staff get 5%

Stop peddling myths about the loyalty points system, we will see in the next couple of days when West Ham sells out at approximately 18/19000 if the points whores are the problem or not.
As there is now no need for them to buy an away ticket as points are no longer issued

I quote the above figure as that would equate to last season 16000/17000 points tally when most of the bigger matches sold out .

Last edited:
Loads of young lads at away games total myth it is full of older people.

Don’t agree. If there was loads of young fans attending away games the club wouldn’t be concerned or be introducing an 18- 25 year old ticket option. The main aim to increase the numbers in that age bracket.

It’s a problem in football as a whole at the minute. Most clubs, fans groups Fsf recognise that

Don’t agree. If there was loads of young fans attending away games the club wouldn’t be concerned or be introducing an 18- 25 year old ticket option. The main aim to increase the numbers in that age bracket.

It’s a problem in football as a whole at the minute. Most clubs, fans groups Fsf recognise that
Trust me I go every game and there is.

There are loads of coked up young adults doing their ring a roses in a circle and chucking beer, you can't move on the concourses due to them.

Liverpool away in 10 years time

image.jpg

(only kidding before anyone sees their arse)

The club aren't concerned. They've been lead down a path by Kevin Parker and his merry band of men.

Look at photos of bus loads of Blues going ot Brighton back in May. Loads of young lads.

I did 17/19 league aways last year and it may just be a concourse thing, but there always seems to be far more younger lads than old timers

Meanwhile as we fight amongst ourselves to get hold of tickets these agencies seem to have no problems.
This took less than a minute to find in total 51 tickets being advertised.
Two of the adverts offering 4 in away end
1 offering 20 and 1 offering 23.
The club however choose not to investigate these mainly because they know damn well where they're coming from in the first place

2hmeg6a.png

That's the biggest piss-take of them all but the club don't give a fuck because all Sorriano sees is £££££££. Hence why we have them embarrassing digital flags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.