Away tickets

There are loads of coked up young adults doing their ring a roses in a circle and chucking beer, you can't move on the concourses due to them.

I might be wrong, but I’ll bet most of them don’t get tickets through points and get them from mates and tickets passed on.

And if it sells out at 18.5k what can we deduce?

At this early stage we can deduce nothing.

I'd say by the time we get to the end of December we'll have a pretty good idea of how things will play out.

I'd initially thought I might skip a few midweek aways (now that there's no danger of falling behind) but I'm now thinking I'll do every away game I qualify for.

Last edited:
Please state where I mentioned that you said anything about being loyal or otherwise.
Not everyone has the time or money to do 15 aways every season.

Some work many weekends, some have young families, some just don't have that kind of disposable income etc Does that make them less loyal? Does that mean they should never have the chance to go the the rags or dippers away games? Don't those that have been to Old Trafford the last 20 years in a row think that perhaps some other fans deserve a chance as well?

Just out of interest, say a Blue had just got his first job and was finally able to buy his first season ticket. How many years do you reckon he'd have to do those 15 aways (even if he could) before he'd qualify for one of the big away fixtures?

As you’d forgotten the implication

Exactly. I've made the point on here and on Twitter that I would be more accepting of "collect at destination" if supporters clubs weren't exempt from it, given that some (not all) SCs are amongst the biggest culprits for abusing the system.

I don't want to go all in and throw PB under a bus because I haven't been party to the discussions, and he isn't the only one on the panel, plus he's about the only one on that panel who doesn't seem to have gone into hiding on Twitter in the wake of this announcement. However, I must say I'm a bit disappointed with some of his comments defending supporters clubs for buying tickets and passing them onto others, whereas those fans independent of supporters clubs who might be doing the same are now being singled out. Also, when someone said to him on Twitter that a bus load of fans who might have a pub stop organised en route will now have to change their plans in case someone off said bus has been selected to collect their ticket, he tried to say it's no big inconvenience. Well if it's not, then let's see how the supporters clubs would like it then
Bingo
If it’s ok for independent fans then it should be ok for everyone!

At this early stage we can deduce nothing.

I'd say by the time we get to the end of December we'll have a pretty good idea of how things will play out.

I'd initially thought I might skip a few midweek aways (now that there's no danger of falling behind) but I'm now thinking I'll do every away game I qualify for.
I suspect if it sells out at a higher than expected level as many games did last year it will mean that the myth of the points whore has been well and truly blown apart as well as the percentages allocated to each group of fans might not be as stated.

Liverpool away in 10 years time

image.jpg

(only kidding before anyone sees their arse)

It’s like that now mate!

Meanwhile as we fight amongst ourselves to get hold of tickets these agencies seem to have no problems.
This took less than a minute to find in total 51 tickets being advertised.
Two of the adverts offering 4 in away end
1 offering 20 and 1 offering 23.
The club however choose not to investigate these mainly because they know damn well where they're coming from in the first place

2hmeg6a.png

I wonder if part of the reason ticket agencies / touts get any easy ride on this Forum is due to some members getting reduce price travel?

Exactly. I've made the point on here and on Twitter that I would be more accepting of "collect at destination" if supporters clubs weren't exempt from it, given that some (not all) SCs are amongst the biggest culprits for abusing the system.

I don't want to go all in and throw PB under a bus because I haven't been party to the discussions, and he isn't the only one on the panel, plus he's about the only one on that panel who doesn't seem to have gone into hiding on Twitter in the wake of this announcement. However, I must say I'm a bit disappointed with some of his comments defending supporters clubs for buying tickets and passing them onto others, whereas those fans independent of supporters clubs who might be doing the same are now being singled out. Also, when someone said to him on Twitter that a bus load of fans who might have a pub stop organised en route will now have to change their plans in case someone off said bus has been selected to collect their ticket, he tried to say it's no big inconvenience. Well if it's not, then let's see how the supporters clubs would like it then

Where does it say that Supporters Clubs are exempt from the ID checks. I haven’t seen that info nor have I seen that the 18-25 year old cut is just being taken out of the big points holders share. That might well be the case but I haven’t seen the info to know for sure.

I would assume that, for example, the 18-25 year olds would be subject to the ID checks given that I read on here that Agencies are offering to buy their tickets above face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.