Man City TV Launched

This is a terrible launch. After way too much work I figured out how to ‘subscribe’ but how the fuck do you bring up a pairing code on your tv? On Roku in the states. Clusterfuck.
I have the same problem in US. Installed Man City app on Roku, went everywhere there and still couldn't find where to the pairing code to enter into https://login.mancity.com/tv-app/pair .

Maybe they have different versions rolled out to different countries? Weird deployment.

I'm trying out the QPR game,all fine so far,don't click on the review the whole season bit because there is nothing there and it crashes it,you can try home on the remote to get out of it

Is the download for firestick on the amazon app store or did you get a download link from the man city official site?

Only thing I can find on the app store is the standard android app.

Is the download for firestick on the amazon app store or did you get a download link from the man city official site?

Only thing I can find on the app store is the standard android app.
It's in the sports section in the amazon app store,i did it by going to amazon and buying it there,it came onto my firestick within seconds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.