Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is at a key stage in his development. Brazil's star player. Needs to play.

We will sign another one, when Serge goes. So GJ needs to be on the map this season.
I can only see sergio starting the big games,he is the senior and best pure striker we have,be interesting how many times they play together now we have a proper LB as he said that's what he would do if Benny was fit

I can only see sergio starting the big games,he is the senior and best pure striker we have,be interesting how many times they play together now we have a proper LB as he said that's what he would do if Benny was fit

Sané, mein Herz in Flammen
Will dich lieben und verdammen
Sané, dein Atem kalt
So jung, und doch so alt
Sané!

Rammstein lyrics (Deutschland)

These pricks use similar tactics to the rags in as get linked to a player who they know most likely will not be going anywhere near them as things stand,all to do with keeping themselves relevant and keeping the fans onside ..

You can be absolutely assured that the City board and Txiki are well aware of what they are doing.
You seem to be a little impatient and angry, feeling that City is bullied on transfer fees.

Looking at our finances, our squad, our success obviously our way of managing the club is top notch.
Txiki doesn't need to slam an unrealistic prize tag on any player.
We want to convince special players out there to come and stay and join our way.

And you forgot that one: players who don't want to stay are allowed to leave. Any player. Leroy as well.
Our philosophy requests full commitment.

simple wrong ?? its a dirty old world the transfer windows

its called tapping up and a player can fool the club in saying am not happy or wants a move because of this or that, also the agent play a big part in it and if a offer is out there and a buying club say to a agent is this player available or can he be made to say he is unhappy at his parent club and wants to move, manchester city have a record of being done over the in and out department of transfers ?? and we are not the only one's but in the new signings we are the number one club that over pays because of our owners

sane is going to be a superstar and munich know it and will be up there with the likes of messi or ronaldo and want him on the cheap, its a dirty world with munich and germany top club and they hold a lot of cards at international levels and can make sane life hell because of it if he turns them down and stays at city, so maybe sane is saying the right things and knows life at international level could be of limits he he turns down munich

like i said the only way is to scare them off (munich) and take it out of the players hands is say £200 million or shut up and i would even have had a buyout clause at that price in his contract after the first season, that's is worth to man city and i even says a lot more if he stayed for 10 years

Well de Bruyne I believe is on £250,000 a week plus bonuses? Bernardo is rumoured to be on €180,000 a week plus bonuses?

If correct , do you think Leroy should earn more than Bernardo ?

Based upon their respective performances ?

Gabby would be mad to leave with sergio going into his last season after this coming one
Agree Karen, but if he only plays as much as he did last season he'd probably also be entitled to look elsewhere. We will buy when Aguero leaves - what if Jesus also finds himself stuck behind a new guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.