Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing Ake is a no for me he is a good footballer which Pep likes he is not fast enough to play the high back line but is intelligent enough to compensate for it he is not tall enough but that would not bother Pep either, the big problem is he plays on the left and we need a right sided CB to replace Kompany, and before anybody says Ottamendi can play RCB, no he can not every time he played there he was shit, which is why i would go for Salibla he will eventually be CT has match time and is going to be a good player

Something tells me..in this crazy market... Bournemouth will ask for more than 40m

Something tells me..in this crazy market... Bournemouth will ask for more than 40m

That would only be 20 million profit on a player who is interesting both us and spurs. Sounds unlikely.

Interesting that Chelsea have a buy back option which they couldn't use right now because of their ban though.

£20 - £40m is the going rate for a decent Premier League player. There is a premium for being young and qualifying as Home Grown. So he is at the top end of the scale but it is not a crazy price in this market.

Yeah but Daz still think its 1972 and you can sign players for handful of crisp £1 notes and a few jars of lager. 40 million is entirely fair enough when they paid 20 million for him and is probably about what Chelsea's buy back clause amounts to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.