CityStore - Help!

MAG

Had promised my kid would take him up to Manchester as soon as his school closes for summer holidays and he can shop all he wants, he’s been collecting his pocket money and birthday gifts etc since March this year and has about £250-300 (adding some money both of us parents have added to his pot) and he has this long list of all new kits etc.

Now I’ve brought him up to Manchester tonight and we’re going to the CityStore first thing tomorrow morning 9am when it opens ... BUT I have forgotten our Cityzens cards back at home. Even if he spends £200 that 10% off is £20 so not something to just ignore especially it’s the kids savings from almost last year and he’s only been waiting for new kits launch and new season.

Any ideas what to do? Last time I had forgotten it, the shop won’t look up my member no or anything and simply said they need physical card to tap in at the point of sale. That time it was just a one off shirt and probably just a £5-6 discount so I let it go. I also read on here there is some code going around for 20% off fro Puma directly? but I guess that won’t work for printing on shirts?

My thinking is either I find one of you good guys on here who might happen to be visiting CityStore tomorrow morning around 10:00-11:00am and let me use your Seasoncard or Cityzens card at checkout or other option is to just select all that my boy wants tomorrow and then order the same online using my account which obviously is still giving that 10% off for it to be delivered ... but gonna be hard telling a 10 year old that now he’s got to wait for 10-12 days (as currently showing online) for delivery.

Anyone knows if I order online while there at the shop and then chose collect in-store how long does it take before that is ready for collection? It just says online that leave your no. and we’ll text when ready for collection. Is it same day? A few hours or a few days?

Any other ideas?

HELP!!

I bought some stuff from there a few weeks ago but last year's seasoncard is in a frame on my wall. I took a photo of the card and the salesperson sorted my discount from that, no need to scan anything. If you don't have a photo they will probably sort you out if you can show them your renewal email.

Had promised my kid would take him up to Manchester as soon as his school closes for summer holidays and he can shop all he wants, he’s been collecting his pocket money and birthday gifts etc since March this year and has about £250-300 (adding some money both of us parents have added to his pot) and he has this long list of all new kits etc.

Now I’ve brought him up to Manchester tonight and we’re going to the CityStore first thing tomorrow morning 9am when it opens ... BUT I have forgotten our Cityzens cards back at home. Even if he spends £200 that 10% off is £20 so not something to just ignore especially it’s the kids savings from almost last year and he’s only been waiting for new kits launch and new season.

Any ideas what to do? Last time I had forgotten it, the shop won’t look up my member no or anything and simply said they need physical card to tap in at the point of sale. That time it was just a one off shirt and probably just a £5-6 discount so I let it go. I also read on here there is some code going around for 20% off fro Puma directly? but I guess that won’t work for printing on shirts?

My thinking is either I find one of you good guys on here who might happen to be visiting CityStore tomorrow morning around 10:00-11:00am and let me use your Seasoncard or Cityzens card at checkout or other option is to just select all that my boy wants tomorrow and then order the same online using my account which obviously is still giving that 10% off for it to be delivered ... but gonna be hard telling a 10 year old that now he’s got to wait for 10-12 days (as currently showing online) for delivery.

Anyone knows if I order online while there at the shop and then chose collect in-store how long does it take before that is ready for collection? It just says online that leave your no. and we’ll text when ready for collection. Is it same day? A few hours or a few days?

Any other ideas?

HELP!!

I’ve been to the store before and not had my season card on me.
A guy at the till asked me for any kind of evidence just to show I was a member/SC holder.
So I just logged in online city’s website on my phone and he said that was fine to use. Just showed him my phone with my supporter number and proof I was logged into my account.

From previous experience they’re usually quite good in the shop when it comes to stuff like this.

Any other ideas?

HELP!!

Was there last week and the girl on the shop floor just said to give them my number, a email confirmation would help..
As it was she was the girl who actually served me by time we looked around and didn’t even ask me fir my number or email and when I offered it her she just said she had put the discount on already ...
Uses to be that you had to get a print out from upstairs of your season ticket order but that’s all change upstairs now .. you won’t have s problem

They have let me use my supporter number every time I have forgotten my card.

I have even been 2 weeks in a row now because they still dont have stock of the authentic away which I purchased and it turned up faulty (they had to send 2 full shipments back to puma due to faulty printing on the authentic away kit) and I just let them know i didnt have it on me and they said can still process the discount with just the supporter number.

I forgot mine and all I needed was a email to show I'm a season card holder, past or present. I took that long looking for it she just took the 10 % off anyway? Really don't think you'll have any trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.