Iran seizes British tanker

Dragged into another war by the Yanks then. Wonderful.
This is all on Iran.

You know, the country which has publicly pledged to "erase Israel off the map"?

It's not like they aren't known for their outbursts. I just hope the innocent crews of the tankers are being treated humanely.

This is all on Iran.

You know, the country which has publicly pledged to "erase Israel off the map"?

It's not like they aren't known for their outbursts. I just hope the innocent crews of the tankers are being treated humanely.

I’m not defending Iran here but they have/had absolutely no chance of ‘erasing’ anyone, never mind Israel. They also agreed to a deal in regards their nuclear programme, sanctions etc which the US ripped up.

The position now surely has to be get back where we started, prior to Trump ripping up a deal most people thought was working

I cannot imagine anyone has the appetite for another war in the region, particularly after 10 years of austerity has damaged the UKs armed forces

What’s the plan? Bomb them into submission, regime change(has been a great success from memory)?

It’s a horrible situation which needs rowing back from not escalation. I imagine the crew in these tankers will be treated reasonably well as if they are not then that changes everything

I’m not defending Iran here but they have/had absolutely no chance of ‘erasing’ anyone, never mind Israel. They also agreed to a deal in regards their nuclear programme, sanctions etc which the US ripped up.

The position now surely has to be get back where we started, prior to Trump ripping up a deal most people thought was working

I cannot imagine anyone has the appetite for another war in the region, particularly after 10 years of austerity has damaged the UKs armed forces

What’s the plan? Bomb them into submission, regime change(has been a great success from memory)?

It’s a horrible situation which needs rowing back from not escalation. I imagine the crew in these tankers will be treated reasonably well as if they are not then that changes everything

The deal he ripped up just to get one over on Obama. The guy is a fucking lunatic and it's gonna be even scarier once he's got his chum Boris acting like the bully's weak friend who holds the arms of the small kid the bully is beating up.

The deal he ripped up just to get one over on Obama. The guy is a fucking lunatic and it's gonna be even scarier once he's got his chum Boris acting like the bully's weak friend who holds the arms of the small kid the bully is beating up.

Not a political animal but you know too well that is an over simplification ..The Iranians need a good fooking slap !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.