Iran seizes British tanker

What pisses me of is that it is always us. When an Iranian tanker was sailing down the Mediterranean allegedly breaking EU sanctions we went and 'captured it'. Bearing in mind we are supposedly leaving the EU why didn't the French or the Spanish seize it ? We now have the farcical issue of the Spanish saying we acting illegally as we were in Spanish waters (they do not acknowledge Gibralter), The Iranians seizing our ships and the EU doing fuck all. Don't get me wrong, this is not an Brexit thread, I am just pissed off that we always have to be the ones sending troops in when everyone else sits on their arses.

I assume Trump told us to do it so we did. What a stupid load of lick spittles we have in charge of this country.
Having obliged our American friends I presume we asked what they were going to do to protect our shipping from retaliation.
Doesn't seem to be very much.

What pisses me of is that it is always us. When an Iranian tanker was sailing down the Mediterranean allegedly breaking EU sanctions we went and 'captured it'. Bearing in mind we are supposedly leaving the EU why didn't the French or the Spanish seize it ? We now have the farcical issue of the Spanish saying we acting illegally as we were in Spanish waters (they do not acknowledge Gibralter), The Iranians seizing our ships and the EU doing fuck all. Don't get me wrong, this is not an Brexit thread, I am just pissed off that we always have to be the ones sending troops in when everyone else sits on their arses.

I assume Trump told us to do it so we did. What a stupid load of lick spittles we have in charge of this country.

typical Spanish,,couldnt fight their way out of a paper box never mind seize an oil tanker,their track record since 1588 is pretty dire,as for the French i wont get started,the Rest of the EU well id sooner trust a convicted bank robber with my cash then them, sometimes its better the devil you know and il carry on pissing in Trumps back garden for now

typical Spanish,,couldnt fight their way out of a paper box never mind seize an oil tanker,their track record since 1588 is pretty dire,as for the French i wont get started,the Rest of the EU well id sooner trust a convicted bank robber with my cash then them, sometimes its better the devil you know and il carry on pissing in Trumps back garden for now

Why his back garden, if the russian tapes are true he prefers people pissing on his chest.

Probabaly where he gets that orange from all them golden showers (allegedly)

And yet here we are with the country in an existential crisis brought about by the Tories.
Now that does bare thinking about.
I'll take your whataboutery and raise it.

oh im not a tory, however all I can see under the fake JC is a return to union rule and a 3 day week, but this should be political thread now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.