Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The writing is well and truly on the wall then

I’d be loathe to believe that the German rags would wage a campaign of such ridiculous length and intensity, with all the scope for egg on face that that entails, unless they were being given every encouragement by Leroy and his family. Pep’s probably understandably irritated by it all, but personally I wouldn’t have made that most recent statement.

If he stays then he stays. If he goes then we get in someone else who Pep believes to be just as good. I love Leroy but this is hardly cause for panic these days.

I don't think anyone here would actually be surprised if Sane went to Bayern in the next week. Saying that, we'd all rather have him here than another CL club. Whatever he chooses will be best for him. On a footballing perspective, he might see the peak of Sterling and Bernardo, as a block to him playing. Especially if Pep decides to go with wingbacks when Mendy returns.

I can't begrudge him leaving if that's what he and his mum feel is right. He's always welcome back.

I'd still try and swap deal with PSG for a certain Mbappe before I let him go though. lol.

I don't think anyone here would actually be surprised if Sane went to Bayern in the next week. Saying that, we'd all rather have him here than another CL club. Whatever he chooses will be best for him. On a footballing perspective, he might see the peak of Sterling and Bernardo, as a block to him playing. Especially if Pep decides to go with wingbacks when Mendy returns.

I can't begrudge him leaving if that's what he and his mum feel is right. He's always welcome back.

I'd still try and swap deal with PSG for a certain Mbappe before I let him go though. lol.

I'd be absolutely shocked & pissed off tbh.

One that he left but moreso that we allowed him to leave on the cheap, to those fucking wankers.

I don’t think he’d be playing today if he was in the verge of leaving tbh.

I don’t think he’d be playing today if he was in the verge of leaving tbh.

I hope he doesn't Ric. We're spoilt for players in attack and even off the bench he's special. But he needs a spark from somewhere to get his career to the next level, he's not in trouble by any stretch of the imagination, but to convince Pep that he's undroppable has to come from him.. and it also involves a contract being signed long-term.

We might not even get this sorted out this window. I'd rather not have that cloud over us. If we get to September and it's not sorted I hope he's mentally strong enough to not let it distract him on the pitch. His family have a part to play I'm sure. He might want his child to be taught in Germany.

i believe with Pep there are no half measures if Sane wants away he will go as much as i like Sane i value the way our manager will require only those who have the desire to stay and attempt to make the shirt there own i personally have a strong disdain for Bayern and hate the way they have verbally come out and unsettled him They are a very big fish in a shit league i think my hatred has gone worse since they have got hissy over our wealth .ironic now that should succeed in acquiring Leroy they will have to break there own transfer record i beg for once CITY that IF he goes we finally get the players true worth AND THEN SOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.