Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not reading into their result against Dortmund know much better than to think that it has any bearing, but I confess I am amused by the media roundup reports on their game.

In contrast to the valiant, ferocious team that won plaudits from the same outlets for hammering Tranmere 6-0 last week, they are falling over themselves to point out that it was 33 degrees, liverpool played the youngsters and try are still without their front three.

I have no idea how Dortmund played, or Liverpool for that fact, they all seem far too concerned about blaming something other than performance to actually talk about performance.

The grass is too high, it's too hot, financial doping, keep them coming. It all deflects from the fact that they still seem to have problems with squad depth and taking responsibility.

Really not reading into their result against Dortmund know much better than to think that it has any bearing, but I confess I am amused by the media roundup reports on their game.

In contrast to the valiant, ferocious team that won plaudits from the same outlets for hammering Tranmere 6-0 last week, they are falling over themselves to point out that it was 33 degrees, liverpool played the youngsters and try are still without their front three.

I have no idea how Dortmund played, or Liverpool for that fact, they all seem far too concerned about blaming something other than performance to actually talk about performance.

The grass is too high, it's too hot, financial doping, keep them coming. It all deflects from the fact that they still seem to have problems with squad depth and taking responsibility.
Absolutely. Klopp "learned nothing from Dortmund defeat." If they lose it means nothing, if they won, it would've been a sign that they're going to win the league. I'm sure the sensible Liverpool fans (all three of them) know that pre-season means fuck all, but that doesn't stop their media apologists as usual.

Klopp yet again going on about not being being able spend what City and PSG spend after a £200+ million spending spree last season and despite breaking and holding the world record for a keeper and defender respectively. A squad of academy players and players bought from the everlasting coutinho money.

Just going to leave his infamous quote here...

Other clubs can go out and spend money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

He’s perfect for them with the level of delusion he suffers from.

I’ve likened his tactics to Mourinho’s early Chelsea years for a while now but Klopps turning into him off the pitch too. Not content with talking about spending a year after his £200+ million summer, he’s also moaning about Mane and his front three finishing late. Mane played in the same game Mahrez did, Firmino played in the same game Jesus did, Salah and Aguero were playing until around a similar time, Alisson and Ederson were together. So for every one of their players back late we have an equivalent missing with them. Oh and we also had Fernandinho and otamendi playing until the same time as Firmino and Foden still yet to return to pre season. so in a world where all teams have the same squad limitations, Liverpool have 4 players back late, we have 7 yet there’s only one manager moaning about it.

"I don't want to sound like a moaner, but Mane's season has been 13 months long," said Klopp.

Guys a parody and maths ain't his strong point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.