Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through all of this my over riding thought is "i fucking hate those fat cat twats at Bayern" topped with "i would love to ram a fucking cricket ball down "insert bayern linked person praising Leroy and courting him in public's name here" effing neck, you hypocritical arrogant pricks, i hope you break your legs"

Through all of this my over riding thought is "i fucking hate those fat cat twats at Bayern" topped with "i would love to ram a fucking cricket ball down "insert bayern linked person praising Leroy and courting him in public's name here" effing neck, you hypocritical arrogant pricks, i hope you break your legs"
But what do you really think ha ha

I think I've twigged the thinking behind that kit. The opposition will be rolling around the floor, pissing themselves laughing. We then hit them, and score a couple of quick goals before they know what's hit them.

Think you'd better stick to your films fella. Football makes you a bit hyper!

Think you'd better stick to your films fella. Football makes you a bit hyper!
Haha very true, every time i pop on someone is noting how x has been on tv to say how it would be great to have Leroy. Isn't that tapping up or something? or is that sort of accepted as an ill of the game these days?

I think I've twigged the thinking behind that kit. The opposition will be rolling around the floor, pissing themselves laughing. We then hit them, and score a couple of quick goals before they know what's hit them.

Pff we've got you beat there, just wait until our 2nd and 3rd kits are also released and we'll win the 2019/20 Hideous Kit Trophy by default.

Haha very true, every time i pop on someone is noting how x has been on tv to say how it would be great to have Leroy. Isn't that tapping up or something? or is that sort of accepted as an ill of the game these days?
If it was between 2 English clubs then yes, it would break the rules but the rest of Europe have different rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.