Wolves post match thread

Wolves are a couple of weeks ahead of us fitness wise and had virtually a full team out. We didn't have a centre forward and split was was left of our first choice team over two halfs. There a couple of negatives, but if I was Santo, I'd be worried the next time they face us..

Was Wolves' first pen their first shot on our goal? I can't remember a single shot on target during the ninety odd mins! Roll on Yokohama!
They had the volley from outside the area which went straight to bravo in the second half, other than that I can't remember them getting near our goal.

havent been able to watch either game, but pretty shocked to hear angelino doesnt look great at all. Had really high hopes for him, so heres hoping its just a bit of pre-season rustiness.

No excuse.
Four of the five penalties were sh1t.
Add in Sterling's miss during the game makes five.
Then Aguero was poor with his pens last season - fluke against Swansea and the Spurs miss.
A big concern.

won the two shootouts when it counted last season, we'll be fine

coady should of gone when pulled bernado down through on goal, and i would of backed him to score, i agree with a previous poster, they'll be worried the next time we play them

Agree with others - regardless of players on the pitch this team still plays Pep’s system. Can argue on quality and sharpness but for them to slot in and play in such a way so early into training shows this system is fully ingrained in the players, first team on down. Joy to watch.

Wolves fan here. Nice ego trip for us today but we realise we rode our luck at times & it was little more than a friendly. Good to see we didn't crumble 2nd half when we brought the kids on. We know we are still streets behind you as a team but the gap is narrowing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.