Wolves post match thread

i struggle to see what wolves learned from the game. i really don't understand their methodology of deep defence in a friendly game, even if a pot was at stake.

what have they taken from that game that will help them beat city in the league (and cup) games?? they wasted everybody's time today.

Wow you lot really are sore losers aren't you! You lost, we won. End of. Suck it up. See you next season when the gloves are off!

i struggle to see what wolves learned from the game. i really don't understand their methodology of deep defence in a friendly game, even if a pot was at stake.

what have they taken from that game that will help them beat city in the league (and cup) games?? they wasted everybody's time today.

Well they learned that sitting deep will possibly earn them two points next season?

That’s how Wolves always play, what would be the point in them playing completely differently when they have a Europa League qualifier in 5 days?

The only thing I care much about in these games is seeing Rodri. He seems class.

Limited time for this analysis, but my take away so far is he is very aggressive and good at reading and breaking up play in our half. This is going to create a lot of scoring chances. Hes not as aggressive as Dinho (or as fast) at breaking up play just across midfield. At that point he tends to retreat back to the 18 and regroup. He also seems excellent at not only winning headers, but shaping it into an effective pass.

It's been a decent pre season so far, not learnt to much so far of anyone ready to break into the squad.

Rodri looks decent although needs to get fitter, scrambling back in the West Ham game but better when the best players are playing.

Bravo has done ok, Sterling fitness looks great, Pep using players well.

Still see problems at LB, Angelino was good enough 1st time round & doesn't look any better now.
Let's hope Mendy get propped fit & ready otherwise going to be our Achilles heel

Still look short of 2 more players on top of returning stars..

CB & LB but can't see it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.