The Boxing thread

Jason from what I heard the corner pulled him out. Didn't see the fight myself a bit of a set back. Not been as active as he should of been. Him with the Ingles seemed a strange move when he went there. Haven't heard anything just outboxed. Heard he was to be throwing a winners party after the fight for him and his team. So seems to me he took his eye off this fight and thought it was a gimmie. I don't know what he will do he needs to be more active and this could be a great learning curve for him in the future fights.

Be a good fight tonight with whyte and Rivas and also manny and Thurman . Think Rivas will give whyte a massive fright and might even beat him tonight. Would love manny to win but I think Thurman will be to young and to good for him . A lot of people are writing Thurman of but this guy was a classy fighter a couple of years ago .

If anyone has a link for the sky card tonight it would be much appreciated. On a side note does anyone know where BoxingStreams on reddit has moved to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.