Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is muck get him out and there was a lad out there Silva I think his name was if he is here next season I will be amazed. Seriously though give the lad a chance he has played two halves in tough conditions with new team mates using a new philosophy. I fully expect him to rise to the challenge.

RDk8JHJ.gif

Change your username to Half Empty Pint.
Half full/half empty the fact remains - on the 2 showings we’ve seen he is not of the required standard. Nothing to do with tactical awareness just poor.

The poster who started this thread never seems to post when we win.
Writing the lad off when he's only been in the door 2mins is laughable.
First time I’ve ever started a thread and rarely post. I truly hope he does work out and I thought that the player performance forum was to give opinions on player performance. My post was based on observation. Yours?

I have no problem with criticism. The start of this thread wasn't criticism, it was knee-jerk stupidity.
Otherwise called an opinion based on his performances in the two matches he has played but having read these forums how stupid was I

First time I’ve ever started a thread and rarely post. I truly hope he does work out and I thought that the player performance forum was to give opinions on player performance. My post was based on observation. Yours?
My observation is that he's played not even an hour over two matches and you're giving him a coating.
My other observation is that he is at a new club, not fully fit, playing in humid conditions and has just started to take on board the meticulous tactics of pep that he's not witnessed before.

Angelino has looked poor on tour but anyone who's seen him play during the last year(Champions League opposition not enough of a barometer for you?) knows that he's far better than he's shown. Might be jetlag, trying too hard/overthinking things or a combination of factors affecting him(people can say nobody else was that badly affected but that doesn't rule it out)... To me it looks like he got off to a bad start in the first game and hasn't been able to shake it.

It's possible he could regress but we need to give him longer than two pre-season friendlies in China, that's over the top even by BM standards.
Not nearly so bad as he looked today.

Half full/half empty the fact remains - on the 2 showings we’ve seen he is not of the required standard. Nothing to do with tactical awareness just poor.
Genuine question: what club do you support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.