United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally clicked on a rag article in the MEN basically proclaiming greenwood and Wan Bissaka as the best modern right sided partnership the world has seen. The gushing praise for Wan-Bissaka and talking about him as if he’s Messi is well worth a read, I genuinely audibly burst out laughing at least half a dozen times

Not Sterling and Walker, then?

Yeah and I think he’s the real deal. I get the jokes but he really could be and looks like a natural. Couldn’t really say the same about Rashford for example.

I appreciate that we are all having fun at your expense but that is ridiculous. Rashford has been the most hyped English player for years if not decades.

375k per week for De Donut Thief for SIX years after a miserable season riddled with horrible mistakes is insane

They are the worst run elite club in football at the moment

375k per week for De Donut Thief for SIX years after a miserable season riddled with horrible mistakes is insane

Thank God United and the other PL cartel clubs decided to lift their own FFP wage cap.

I see the PL stood firm against that decision.

Now where is that leaked Arsenal headed letter signed by the PL cartel clubs to the PL asking for FFP to be brought in.(to stop City)

Last edited:
I accidentally clicked on a rag article in the MEN basically proclaiming greenwood and Wan Bissaka as the best modern right sided partnership the world has seen. The gushing praise for Wan-Bissaka and talking about him as if he’s Messi is well worth a read, I genuinely audibly burst out laughing at least half a dozen times
Who the fuck is Greenwood?

If he'd had ANY decency in him he'd have been off after the Madrid transfer fiasco, just like the rest of the raggy ****s it's all about money.... where's that rag banner a out history/money when you need it?

He's not the keeper he was & is being vastly overpaid, at one stage he could have even by my biased mind been in the top 3/4 in the world now he's not top 5 in the Prem add to that although not overly old we've seen keepers fall off a cliff when on the way down, Seaman/Hart etc think he's on the same trajectory.....5 years at £375k? Glad it's uncle Malcs offsprings money & not mine.

I say beware guys,Messi Mason Greenwood and Spider Wan Bissaka are going to take Europe by storm and we stand no chance.

Not to worry the media will still say worth the money and best goalie in the world when in fact he isnt top 5 fat from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.