Away tickets

Some away tickets passed on by fans who for one reason or another couldn't make the game enabled SC to fill their coaches. Now tickets cannot be passed on and used by others they will probably be spread further afield. Half filled coaches will not pay their way and quickly vanish.

If you can't fill a coach, don't book one. Simple. My heart is hardly bleeding.

Some away tickets passed on by fans who for one reason or another couldn't make the game enabled SC to fill their coaches. Now tickets cannot be passed on and used by others they will probably be spread further afield. Half filled coaches will not pay their way and quickly vanish.
If they couldn’t make the game they shouldn’t have bought the tickets in the first place. These tickets that are passed on are one of the reasons supporters lower down the pecking order will never catch up.

That depends on whether Supporters Clubs are still able to pass on tickets to all and sundry. According to the City Matters rep’s Twitter feed he believes it’s ok for them to pass on their tickets because they go to fellow Blues, whereas if you did so he thinks you are a criminal. YCNMI.

It's all pointing to going to a ballot so the club can give tickets to whoever they want.

It fuckin stinks
It won’t go to a ballot. Unless they bring in ticket collection for all, or ID check for all.

This is about control, not widening the fan base.

A lot of people welcomed the ticket collection for Euro Ning it helped them get tickets. The reality was the club introduced it as a security measure as they believed they weren’t aware of ‘who’ was at the game.

That depends on whether Supporters Clubs are still able to pass on tickets to all and sundry. According to the City Matters rep’s Twitter feed he believes it’s ok for them to pass on their tickets because they go to fellow Blues, whereas if you did so he thinks you are a criminal. YCNMI.
Nothing surprises me anymore with the Cm reps ! They seem to do what’s good for them and don’t ask anything else. Despite arguments from supporters against I’ve yet to see anything brought up about it in the minutes ?
Also questions I’ve asked months ago still haven’t been asked or answered.

Nothing surprises me anymore with the Cm reps ! They seem to do what’s good for them and don’t ask anything else. Despite arguments from supporters against I’ve yet to see anything brought up about it in the minutes ?
Also questions I’ve asked months ago still haven’t been asked or answered.

This whole thread is about people wanting what’s best for themselves.

Here’s a few examples:
1894 members saying they don’t accept the results of their survey on the CM changes.
People wanting more equitable ticket distributions being opposed to ID checks (I’m not a huge fan of them either).
People asking for ballots (with low points)
And yes Supporters Club members wanting to maintain the limited number of tickets they are allocated.

There are arguments for and against each issue I’ve listed but at least the CM Reps gave their own time as volunteers. They are now being threatened with violence on social media but we don’t know whether the CM changes will be for the better or worse yet.

Last edited:
It won’t go to a ballot. Unless they bring in ticket collection for all, or ID check for all.

This is about control, not widening the fan base.

A lot of people welcomed the ticket collection for Euro Ning it helped them get tickets. The reality was the club introduced it as a security measure as they believed they weren’t aware of ‘who’ was at the game.
Disagree. I think it is going more towards a ballot.

On points people have an idea where they stand so you know if we get X amount of tickets you know whether you have a chance regardless of demand. If you then miss out on one, then you're asking whats happened to my place in the queue and where are the tickets going?

If there's a ballot you either get one or you don't. There's no questions over how many tickets are being distributed to supporters, so they can give more to corporate clients and the highest bidders.

Someone posted a picture of a load of old people saying that's what Liverpool away would be like. In reality last year I was sat in front of entire row of Germans and I heard one of them ask a steward if they could move into the Liverpool end. I spoke with another and eventually asked how he had got a ticket and he said his company sponsor City.

Separately there were more selfie sticks in that crowd than I have ever seen at a game before.

gettyimages-598312824.jpg

That's the reality of what the away support will look like in 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.