Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 12 month loan would cost 20m at least if madrid are desperate to get him out the door you could probably get him on loan for half that.

Cant see anyone else paying 600k a week.
Real have to pay him as hes got a contract.
Why should Bale take a drop?
Real may pay him off i suppose
This is where football pisses me off
Real have paid him too much and Bale's being greedy and chucking his very short career away
They should come to an agreement where Bale's agent touts him around, with Real's blessing, and negotiates a good deal at a new club
In the current market, he's easily worth £30m and £200k a week
Real and Bale then agree that he pockets the £30m and leaves

Real have paid him too much and Bale's being greedy and chucking his very short career away
They should come to an agreement where Bale's agent touts him around, with Real's blessing, and negotiates a good deal at a new club

I'm glad you're not my agent as you'd cost me £30 million doing that. Over three years he'd get £95 million at real and you're saying he should go somewhere for £30 million less. It's not Bale's fault if Real pay him too much

I'm glad you're not my agent as you'd cost me £30 million doing that. Over three years he'd get £95 million at real and you're saying he should go somewhere for £30 million less. It's not Bale's fault if Real pay him too much
As I said, he's chucking away a very short career
And don't forget he's picking up a wage at his new club

How much money does anyone need?
He must be worth £200m already

But the bold is the key. For Bale, blighted apparently with injury, it could indeed be a short career that is curtailed even further; should he really be labelled greedy for seeking that to which he is contractually due? I agree that it could be a seen as a waste of talent, but there has been precious little movement in the transfer market this summer and a move to China might not appeal, so the problem is more one for Real Madrid than the player.

I suppose he's really wasted his short career only winning 4 champions leagues 3 super cups, 3 club world cups, la liga, copa del rey and a supercopa. The only option for Real is a loan no one else is stupid enough (maybe United) to pay the money it would take

Never been impressed because of his lack of consistency. I know you can say that about some of our existing players but it wasn't obvious before they joined our first team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.