Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What that article confirms is how fortunate Liverpool have been with very few injuries to their most important players
They must be fatigued now. Look what happened to KDB last season. It all caught up with him. Mane and Salah may suffer this season from fatigue / injury.

According to Dick Van Dyke, Liverpool would have won the league with 100 points and gone unbeaten if they had beaten us at the Etihad.
No shit Sherlock, if my aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

They must be fatigued now. Look what happened to KDB last season. It all caught up with him. Mane and Salah may suffer this season from fatigue / injury.
As may Mahrez, Jesus, Aguero, Fern but it’s part of the problem the coach gets paid to manage.

According to Dick Van Dyke, Liverpool would have won the league with 100 points and gone unbeaten if they had beaten us at the Etihad.
No shit Sherlock, if my aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle.

And if Mahrez hadn't skied that penalty City would have had 100 points. Or if Boly's handball offside goal had been rightly disallowed City would have had 100 points. And so on and on.

I watched Sky's 2018-19 review yesterday. For all those dippers who maintain that the CL was their main aim Klopp clearly said that the Premier League is the biggest competition in world football. Choke on that dippers.
We'll when the season starts and motd have City on opening title credits as Champions. Yep, Champions. That's what they dream of.

Sat in a pub in Rhyl (daughter at SC2 water park - sun centre replacement) they’re watching full game of Blue dippers vs Red dippers as if it’s live ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.