Away tickets

Disagree. I think it is going more towards a ballot.

On points people have an idea where they stand so you know if we get X amount of tickets you know whether you have a chance regardless of demand. If you then miss out on one, then you're asking whats happened to my place in the queue and where are the tickets going?

If there's a ballot you either get one or you don't. There's no questions over how many tickets are being distributed to supporters, so they can give more to corporate clients and the highest bidders.

Someone posted a picture of a load of old people saying that's what Liverpool away would be like. In reality last year I was sat in front of entire row of Germans and I heard one of them ask a steward if they could move into the Liverpool end. I spoke with another and eventually asked how he had got a ticket and he said his company sponsor City.

Separately there were more selfie sticks in that crowd than I have ever seen at a game before.

gettyimages-598312824.jpg

That's the reality of what the away support will look like in 10 years.
I’m not disagreeing with you, I just think there’s myriad ways of City manipulating the situation to suit themselves.

For example it is a fact that some of the corporate clients have complained about the rowdiness, the swearing, the drunkenness and the smoke bombs at away grounds. A ballot or a tighter control on ticket sales certainly suits the suits.

Not read back but what's happened to the instant email confirmation for away tickets? Not got it for West Ham.

I’m not disagreeing with you, I just think they are a myriad way of City manipulating the situation to suit themselves.

For example it is a fact that some of the corporate clients have complained about the rowdiness, the swearing, the drunkenness and the smoke bombs at away grounds. A ballot or a tighter control on ticket sales certainly suits the suits.
They don't have to go.

I would like to know why they don't have drug sniffer dogs.

Fans who get tickets thru 18-25, supporters club or their personal points ARE ALL CITY FANS AND SEASONTICKET HOLDERS
All this toxicity no wonder our away support has gotten drastically quieter over the last few seasons.
It's cos they all got tired out bouncing around in the concourse before the game.

This shows just how daft this 'solution' is. If there are points whores (I don't see this as I see the same faces at matches), all this will mean is that the 'frozen out' people will now be able to get the Norwich and Southampton aways. They could have got those the last two seasons (Southampton that is).

The only people this helps are people who go platinum. The 'points whores' are on all the cup schemes anyway.

I have just over 11000 points and am quite happy with the points system. It started failing when Joes and then Tunnel Club came in.
Correct. Platinum too. Platinum was/is a piss take. And it was a right kick in the bollocks that people with no previous large points history (maybe even no previous points history at all) could just stroll up and get away tickets just because they are corporate.

Nothing surprises me anymore with the Cm reps ! They seem to do what’s good for them and don’t ask anything else. Despite arguments from supporters against I’ve yet to see anything brought up about it in the minutes ?
Also questions I’ve asked months ago still haven’t been asked or answered.
I was told most CM decisions are made in small 3 or 4 person sub groups, these are not minuted.

The only person who comes out of the CM debacle with his integrity intact is Mark, the disabled supporters rep. He resigned very early on when he saw that the club were only interested in implementing what they had already decided and that the minutes of meetings were not an accurate representation of what had been discussed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.