Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, he's chucking away a very short career
And don't forget he's picking up a wage at his new club

How much money does anyone need?
He must be worth £200m already
That's not the point. They signed contracts where RM said they would pay him a documented amount of money and he agreed to play for a fixed number of years. All he wants is what RM promised to entice him to sign on or to renew his contract. What would you do if you went for an interview, was promised silly money to get you to join and then you were told we think we have found someone better so do us a favour and walk quietly away?

That's not the point. They signed contracts where RM said they would pay him a documented amount of money and he agreed to play for a fixed number of years. All he wants is what RM promised to entice him to sign on or to renew his contract. What would you do if you went for an interview, was promised silly money to get you to join and then you were told we think we have found someone better so do us a favour and walk quietly away?
That's a daft comparison

Am I worth £150m and am I being offered £30m to walk away and have other employers queuing up to pay me £10m a year?
We're talking unimaginable sums of money here, not £50k pa

and the difference is? He wants to provide for his kids and family so the more money can get the more money can give to them.
Like you said it's a short career so he needs to maximise it now

and the difference is? He wants to provide for his kids and family so the more money can get the more money can give to them.
Like you said it's a short career so he needs to maximise it now
Strange isn't it that Danny Mills was labelled a wage thief by the majority of City supporters, yet the majority are firmly in Bale's corner on this one

And no, I'm not a fan of Mills

Bale is fully entitled to every penny those ****s offered him.

But once he gets it, he should then play out his career at a club where he is happy, for whatever they can afford, rather than again seeking stupid wages, just because those wankers paid him far too much.

If it's Utd of course, he should just screw the arse off them & watch from the bench, like Sanchez.

I think i'm right in saying his true passion is golf and that he is actually good enough to turn pro if he wished.

It's better to play golf in the sun in Spain than it is in the rain in England.

Strange isn't it that Danny Mills was labelled a wage thief by the majority of City supporters, yet the majority are firmly in Bale's corner on this one

And no, I'm not a fan of Mills

it's exactly the same issue. Mills and Bridge were in the right to earn their money as it was two stupid contracts. Mills' problem was he just wasn't very good at football unfortunately.

Mills slating us from the moment he left the club is not on though

Am I worth £150m and am I being offered £30m to walk away and have other employers queuing up to pay me £10m a year?
We're talking unimaginable sums of money here, not £50k pa
The figures aren't relevant. You wouldn't want to take a pay cut and neither does Bale.
The fact he's hardly played to earn that money is a bit unfair but why Real would offer a contract worth 600k a week is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.